1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Teenage Boys-Have Brains Or Not?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Eze, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Nobleman: I don't like ETL. Not at all. And I WILL not be such an idiot to fall in love with him. And I didn't enjoy the fight. AND WE DO NOT LOOK ALIKE. OK? :hahaerr:

Sorry for the outburst.

*is fighting the urge to chop even MORE people into little pieces with lightsabers*

And for the countertoppic, I'd say that I have breasts. Too big, actually. :D Case closed. :)

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Nobleman: Happy and thrilled? Dunno about that. But I'd have lots to say on that topic. :D

(Goons... too many goons...)

3. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well considering the "Size does matter" thread (or something by that name) somewhere else, a thread about breasts could be nice for a change.

Or not.

Oh well, another load of teenage angsts put off for a hopefully good purpose. No sense dwelling on it. I wonder what we'll get next, hmm?

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    How commonish :D

What about 'why do they all fall for dumb jocks?' ;)

5. Eze Gems: 24/31

Only preppies fall for dumb jocks. :D

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] awww Eze. *Sniff*
    You mean a Pearl like you can never fall for a Fire agate like him? That would have been so romantic. You could have all these cute little shining pepples to shape all night at the beach. I admit he has a stone heart while your's shine. But hey, you two could be rock-ing :sosad: :1eye:

On the counterpost issue. Sorry. I agree Case closed. *murks into his laboratory shaking his head* I don't wanna know more about teenage breasts. Especially boardmembers. That goes for you too Poodle :p

[ April 28, 2003, 18:20: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

*bangs head against wall*

God, help.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Eze*

There, there... it will one day hopefully get better... at least it won't suck as abad as my life does :p YOU are not whacked on the head in a way that would make the people in the white coats notice :p

(*sniffles*)

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] :lol: Nobleman you crack me up! I bow down to your witty puns! :lol:

/me giggles to himself :hahaerr:

10. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Nobleman...that's just not right :confused: , it seems the only thing that me and Eze do agree on is the fact that we don't like each other.

11. outputrotation Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I used to think girls were so stupid until I stopped dating stupid girls. Imagine that.
    It's all about dating the smart people...

12. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Yes yes yes! Good point. I am sure Eze is just surrounded by selfproclaimed Orlando Blooms with no sense of social elegance and wits to intrique a woman's mind. Which is indeed also a lot to ask a boy who has not yet learned just a few of the myriad of women secrets.
    But I am sure there is a local boy outside Tallinn who doesn't even take interest in women and hence does not try to proclaim he is a rebirth of Romeo, which is really what ticks Eze off. Lets call him Matti. Matti is sinister and socially critical enough to reject Eze and hence interest her.((yes women work that way. We all know what thrilled the cat :1eye: )). Even to top all things Matti is so intelligent that he challenges Eze's sharp and exiled mind. Which is indeed unheard of by her many voices untill this. Her Voices will conflict and eventually betray her, as the dictator she is. "hmrhryhrhr. Dictator over her many voices, she is"; Yoda Intervenes. *yes yes Yoda, I said that already, I am following your script, so stop bugging me.* Anyway She will let go of her hatred and confront Matti with a hidden dark joy. :shake:

*Hides behind Yoda* *Yoda dude, for 900 years you've done nothing but sniff swamp gas and write poems to mynocks. Now is the time to date women.....* Well, mmmmmm, Now. Yes Now, I think I better stop before Eze blows a valve and explodes with her lighsabre. :grin: :toofar:

PS: And thank you very much EnergeticBonzo, you're adding a little petrol. Wonderfull :lol:

[ April 29, 2003, 13:31: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

13. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Women are interested in men who are not interested in them. Yeah, that's what they say isn't it? And then you wonder why there are so many failed relationships and marriages as there are eh?

Interesting viewpoint, this. Very commonly thought around the world even.

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Nobleman, a nice thought, but I am not interested in ANY boys. *growls*

I think I'll hook up with a girl.

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Heheheheh. Well, all the best to you then, little girl. ;)

Let us know if you change your mind in the years to come, eh? Then we can all congratulate you on your wedding to a boy you have been bickering and arguing with since your teen years. :D

16. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Noblemen...you disturb me. No not really...*bows down to Noblemans witty puns*

[ April 29, 2003, 22:39: Message edited by: Exiled Tainted Love ]

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] reminds me a of beatles tune. Calm yourself and understand;

*all you need is love*
    Not ****ty superficial bragging love
    *all you need is love sweet love*

I could quote the entire song, but is basicly it. Like most beatles songs. Wise deep title and theme but same crap text repeating itself. Ins't it? And yeah, Exiled_tainted_love Although I seem to be the only one agreeing with your stand, I must admit I do desturb myself. Even Yoda trips sometimes. :1eye:

PS: I've been emptying a bottle of Calypso Jamaica Rom today as the "AA" I am. So don't take this one too serious... Yeah right. *sniffs to see if there is some vodka around* Arabwel might be admitting she is suicidal *g*, But I'll join her. I am always drunk/slash/stoned.* The best part is that we enjoy. Don't preacher us. Period :p

[ April 30, 2003, 06:19: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

18. Arabwel

Media:
    I am NOT suicidal. Period. I am the opposite :D I am one of those people who do crazy thing because they sounded like a great idea at the time... I am one of the Zaphod Beeblebroxes of the Universe :D

*hugs Eze* Hooking up with a girl might work?

*digs up her Beatles collection*

I have to agree, Nobleman....

And does anyone agree that this thread is getting hijacked right about now?

(Who, me, weird?)

19. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Being 15, I resent that. Fact is that many people never change.

That's a cop out and you know it.

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

A WHAT?

Hey, it is not actually your problem if I want to hook up with a girl. Now they just sound better than boys, for they possess enough BRAINS to actually match me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.