1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Back of the SP Milk Carton

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Death Rabbit, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What about poor old Aldazar, who always seemed to getting into some sort of strife?

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yeah, haven't heard from takara and aldazar in a while. as HB once pointed out, Aldazar has got to be the most unfortunate people that i know(ish).

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Takara's left over some chatroom triviality, sad as that is.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Haven't seen Beazlebub much lately either.

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I do wonder what has happened to my fellow Canadian Faerus Stoneslammer. I kinda miss the old dwarf. :(

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My list of people who are missed:

Shalladeth - good guy, starter of the greatest thread of all time

Mathetais - always had something good (or religious) to say.

Sorvo - On the actual BoM. He's at the FAI more often than Mystra...but why can't the lazy bum click his way over to the boards?

And just about every "old school" SP member who was popular when I first joined to make my stay here permenant. :thumb: :rolling:

8. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Alehldean, still an SPS account holder, but not posted since June.

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I'm surprised that Rastor isn't on this list yet.

I can't say that I miss anyone since I hate everybody :) .

10. Harbourboy

What about Baronius?

11. Felinoid

Bah, Rastor's been 'round. Look, there he is! :rolleyes:
    So has Baronius, though not quite as often. I imagine it's hard for him to post regularly when he's working on so many mods at Black Wyrm's Lair.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    I'm still around - I just haven't had much time to post. I read a lot of the threads, but I've been keeping a low profile.

I recently moved to a new city and took on a fairly demanding job. I'm Chief Compliance Officer and part time general counsel for a bank. On top of that, I've bought a new house and I'm trying to get my other house ready to sell...So time for fun, games, and DnD have been put on hold - for the most part.

When I do get time for gaming, I can be found on a few multiplayer NWN sites:

ALFA (server depends on where I am - look for Thorfin Skulsplitter the surly dwarf)

Dalelands Server - a good persistent world in the PW Story category. Again, I play a surly dwarf named Thorfin Skullsplitter - 2 L's this time ;)

A world of Darksun - I thought I'd give this a try...a new twist and kinda fun. Amazingly, I play a dwarf fighter/dwarven defender named Thorfin Thunderhammer.

Gondor vs. Mordor open server - I've been playing this lately and it's pretty fun! It's a cool PvP site where you choose a side, either Gondor or Mordor. Then you go out in teams of players, gather xp, raid the opposite teams screens/lands and try to kill other players...I have to admit, I'm enjoying it!! Lok for Nimbul Alewine, a halfling Rogue/Assassin/Shadowdancer...Oh yeah, I'm evil and fight for Mordor!! :evil:

On top of that, I've been travelling a little, playing with my dog, and dating a bit. No new significant woman yet, but things are looking up. I've also started jogging...uggh, but I am losing weight and starting to look forward to getting up[ every morning and running :eek:

SO that's it - everything you'd want to know about my lack of SP participation. I chat with Mathetais and Kit every now and then, and I've been making sure the server payments get made...So I'm not completely gone.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've been missing Dranalis DeAealth. I used to see him/her a lot when I first came on, but not so much anymore. :sigh: Another case of RL taking over, I guess. Why aren't more of you jobless homebodies like me? :D

14. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I'm baaaack! I can't believe somebody actually missed me. Been ages since I've posted - busy with work, university, family and my (far more) significant other.

Looks like I've got alot of reading to do. I'm in Thailand - again. But coming back to NZ in 11 days.

It's good to be back.

15. Felinoid

:confused: Wait, what happened to Abomination's avatar? Didn't he used to have that blue abishai thing?

16. Harbourboy

No, Abomination never had an avatar as far as I can remember. Good to see another Kiwi back on the Boards.

17. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

On a bright note...Grey Magistrate's been lured back into the Alley, at least for a few posts.

Strange as it may sound...I find myself missing Ragusa.

18. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Never had an avatar. I never had enough money to donate :(

Seems like alot of people have left or at least gone inactive.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Okay, not that I like bumping threads, but this has been intriguing me... where in the nine hells are Malovae and Olimikrig?

I suspect Oli's still addicted to WoW, but Malovae kinda vanished in thin air.

Anyone knows where those two have gone?

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    For that matter, where is Jaguar?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.