1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The completely unofficial "The Order Of the Stick"-thread (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by Lunne89, Apr 24, 2007.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Heh heh:

A peeve is not a type of dog!

Go Roy!

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am seriously looking forward to 793, just by the way 792 ended.

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, that wasn't bad. Hopefully we won't have to wait 2-3 weeks.

4. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    OK - 794 has been up for a LONG time. Anyone know any rumors on why no progress has been made?

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Isn't that just the way OotS is, these days? New never-seen-before books tend to come out more regularly than the strips themselves. Maybe I'm just becoming cynical with age...

6. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I'm sure he has a good reason for the delay. I don't care so much about the online strip being delayed, but I've been waiting a LONG time for my new book, and THAT is pissing me off.

7. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

8. dmc

Media:
    Things not looking good for Roy . . .

9. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, but Thog is awesome.

10. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Did not see the possibility of Roy getting his butt handed to him like that. I mean, high end raging is cool and all, but a skilled fighter should be able to counter that with his myriad feats.

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    He's got the same number of feets as Thog (or most other people, for that matter).

12. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I was just about to say "uhh, the ruleset gives fighters a bonus feat every ...." and then I saw your pun. You are a grade A goofball, Splunge. I think I've said it before, but I would imagine that if any of your high school teachers are still alive, they cringe when they hear your name!

In any event, Thog's 'roided out thrashing of Roy tells us not to undervalue the potential of a good rage.

13. Splunge

Media:
    Believe it or not, I was actually quite well-behaved in school. I wasn't the teacher's pet, but I also wasn't on any trouble-maker list. Goofballism came later. :D

Anyway, #797 didn't resolve anything (although it was a bit comical).

14. Déise

Déise Both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

Super advanced flying stealth dinosaur :kneel:

15. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

New update, and it's made of awesome.

V has pulled some badass moves before, but that entire panel is gold.

"Perfection." :kneel:

16. dmc

Media:
    Short dual wielding murderer department. I love it.

17. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I admit, I didn't understand the last panel of 799. Now that I see 800 it makes perfect sense.

18. dmc

Media:
    It took me a couple of seconds to harmonize the title with the strip in 812, then I laughed. Clever.

19. Splunge

Media:
    If have to admit that, while I still read OOTS (and regularly get some good chuckles), I have completely lost track of the plot.

20. dmc

Media:
    I love me that Tarquin. What a cool bad guy.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.