1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Elios Show

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, being married to a man who is married to another man is definitely hard, I will never argue that. Especially since he won't admit to his true feelings regarding the whole thing! But that's a different matter, I won't get into it. So, Joa and I are very good friends now, and it makes it a lot easier when you are such good friends with your husband's.....husband.

2. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Fascinating, just fascinating. You truly are an inspiration to young men around the globe.
    We're almost out of time, so let me ask you one more question. You are stranded on a deserted island, all you have with you is a thong and a pair of roller skates. How would you use those items to survive? There are plants, animals, fruit, etc on the island as well.

3. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

.......Wow. Um, I imagine that I could probably use the roller skates to club animals over the head, if I were so inclined. Or use the thong as a poor man's sling shot! I suppose I could store some fruits and nuts inside the roller skates too, assuming I haven't worn them. Or, I could throw everything in a very deep hole, and become Unga, Queen of the Jungle.

4. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well I'm sure this will give all of our male posters something to think about tonight!
    Folks, that's all the time we have for tonight. I'd like to thank Dragon's Jewel for being my guest tonight. Wishing everyone and everything a good night. Be sure to tune in next time to the Elios Show when you just might hear Elios say, "Hmmm, I'll throw this into the junk drawer until I can figure out where it goes."

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Aikanaro walks into the backstage studio*
    "So Elios, whos the next contestent going to be?"

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*Me clubs the backdoor guard and sneaks in to be the next guest.*

7. Elios Gems: 17/31

Ok, here is a list of some upcoming guests on the Elios Show.
    Ivanji, Scarampella, Kitrax and Scarampella! Move over Jay Leno!
    You know, you guys can feel free to comment on the guests you know!
    Be sure to tune into the next exciting episode!

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me walks in and sits down

Wow...it's great to be here! :rolling:

9. Elios Gems: 17/31

And Kitrax, its great to have you. Welcome to the Elios Show. Yes, that's right, we're back!
    So, Kitrax, tell us about yourself, where are you from and how old are you?

10. Kitrax

Media:
    Well, I live near Salt Lake City, Utah...for all that's worth; but I grew up in Buena Park, California. For those of you who are scratching your heads, Buena Park is home to Knotts Berry Farm.

Though I don't really look it, I am 18. Sorry ladies, I'm taken. :cool: :rolling:

11. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well, I'm sure all the ladies here are just so disappointed. By the way, my wife worked at Knott's Berry Farm. I went to a small little resturaunt close to that area to buy my wife's favorite brand of coffee, Community Coffee. Its from Louisianna and sold in the southeast, but that's the only place its sold here in California. I had to drive two hours to get it. Tell me, Kitrax, would you drive two hours to get something like coffee for your girlfriend? If not coffee, what would you drive two hours to get for her?

12. Kitrax

Media:
    Well, since my girlfriend can't stand the taste of coffee, I don't need to worry about that. But if I needed to drive two hours to get something for her...it would probably be to pick up some edible undies from the Adult Mega Store in Wyoming, seeing as there is nothing worth going to here.

/audience gasps

Oh, please...you'll all probably experience the pleasures of editable underwear some day... :rolling:

13. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well I think that is just a little too much information for us. :toofar: I guess we now know what your other hobbies and interests are that you listed in your profile.
    In your posts on here, you seem to occassionaly throw in a wopper of a reply fiesty enough to knock out a titan or two. Does that strategy for posting really work?

14. Kitrax

Media:
    What? I just say it the way it is. If I feel that the truth will offend someone, I'll try to tone it down a bit. I come from a very outspoken family...

As for my hobbies, yeah, one of those would be spending "quality" time with my girl....but enough about my sex life. I have many other things I do to fill my day than just satisfying my.....instincts. :rolling:

15. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well I didn't really want to talk about this, but since you did mention edible underwear, I feel you've opened the door. There have been recent allegations that you heve been the kingpin in a scheme to smuggle edible undies across the border from Canada to the US. What do you have to say to these allegations? Isn't it time to come clean?

16. Kitrax

Media:
    No, that is not true. If it were, it wouldn't be worth it, since no U.S. citizen in the right mind would ever eat someting that came from Canada. :p

Since we are on this topic, I'll just say that the blueberry flavor is really gross. :rolling:

17. Elios Gems: 17/31

Thankfully, for myself and the audience, we are almost out of time for this episode. I know, what a shame. Just when we the conversation was really getting meaningful. :(
    So, let me ask you one more question. What do you hope people will get out of reading your posts here in SP? Do you hope to instill a greater understanding of the meaning of life? Or just have a good time?

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Well, I hope that more people here will come to know who I am, and not just say, "Who is that Kitrax guy?"

All in all, I just want to have a good time...I have the rest of my life to be serious. Thanks for having me on the show! :rolling:

19. Elios Gems: 17/31

No problem, and thank you, Kitrax for being our guest.
    Well, sadly we've come to that point in the in the show...no, not the point were I put noodles on my head and dance around on stage to Debbie Gibson songs. We've come to that pivitol point in every show, were I must say goodnight.
    Once again, thanks to our guest tonight. Be sure to tune into the next episode of the Elios Show where you just might hear Elios say,
    "I pledge allegiance to the flag
    of the United States of America.
    And to the republic,
    for which it stands.
    One nation,
    under God,
    indivisable
    with liberty and justice for all."
    God Bless America
    Elios has left the building.

20. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] /me comes after the show is over, sees that its all dark and everyone is gona and falls asleep in a chair in the studio.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.