1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 12

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    There was originally a TV series released a number of years ago based on Hitchhiker's. More of a movie when it eventually made it to a dvd. Sorry if that's not how your suposed to do this.

kuemper gets a fluffy blue towel

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"Elephants could mate in here!"

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The line is said by a big comedic actor in a cop comedy of the 1970s concerning the size of a storage warehouse.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Last hint: cop comedy from 1979 with the screenplay co-written by Donald Westlake.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

A new quote from a different movie for guessage:

"Leave it to <the bad guy> to make a 30 foot statue of himself."

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Rings a bell, but can't think at the mo. I'm sure I just watched this the other day.

Edit: Austin Powers: The spy who shaged me?

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Fantastic Four, speaking of Victor von Doom. Next up:

"Why is he covering his face like that?"
    "'Cuz he's f*ck ugly."

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It is Fantastic Four.

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hint: this one's fairly new, and a comedy. Not out on DVD yet as far as I know.

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Hot Fuzz?

11. Death Rabbit

Media:
    There we are then. You win the cuddly monkey.

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    :bang: Sorry I forgot it was my turn. Lets try this one:

"She needs to sort out her priorities"

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Indeed it is.

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "'Do you love me?' she whispered. Thoughts raced though his head: Did she really want him? What had he done to receive this bounty? Does God exist? Who invented liquid soap and why?"

16. Latro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

The Sure Thing

17. T2Bruno

Media:
    That was faster than I expected.

I probably should have left out the liquid soap part.

Your turn Latro.

18. Latro Gems: 5/31

She: "Well, for someone who has nothing nice to say about lawyers, you certainly have plenty of them around."
    He: "They're like nuclear warheads. They have theirs, so I have mine. Once you use them, they **** up everything."

19. T2Bruno

Media:
    Easy. Other People's Money.

I'll watch any movie with Gregory Peck.

20. Latro Gems: 5/31

That's correct. Me, too :)

And I'll watch any movie with John Cusack as well ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.