1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 14

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    Ok, its my first attempt so lets see how this goes:

cha1: Is there anything you'd like to tell me before we start?
    cha2: Yeah. I'm going to kill you pretty soon.
    cha1: I see. How, exactly?
    cha2: First I'm going to use you as a human shield. Then I'm going to kill this guard over here with the Patterson trocar on the table. And then I was thinking about breaking your neck.
    cha1: mmmhm, And what makes you think you can do all that?
    cha2: you know my handcuffs?
    cha1: mmm?
    cha2: I picked them.

Edit: Its been a few days so I've added some more to help

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmmm. I somehow completely missed this True Lies quote. Funny part of the movie.

4. Shoshino

Media:
    yep, from a movie full of good quotes

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    If I don't kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am.

6. Shoshino

Media:
    spoken by Blackbeard in Pirates of the caribbean 'on stranger ties'

7. dmc

Media:
    Other than I didn't see Blackbeard wearing a tie, but was sailing on the tide (sorry for the nitpick, but I'm in a whimsical mood), you're correct.

8. Shoshino

Media:
    :p trust you to nitpick

easy one:

"What I want from each and every one of you is a hard target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farm house, hen house, out house and dog house in that area."

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  9. Shoshino

Media:
    oh come on, seriously?

10. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Tommy Lee Jones' character in The Fugitive?

11. Shoshino

Media:
    of course

12. Gaear

Media:
    Old man is sweeping his driveway, cop pulls up to take a statement:

Old man: "Well, so I'm tending bar down there at Eklund and Swedland's last Tuesday and this little guy's drinking and he says 'Where can a guy find some action? I'm going crazy out there at the lake.' And I says 'What kind of action?' and he says 'Woman action, what do I look like?' and I says 'Well what do I look like, I don't arrange that kind of thing,' and he says 'But I'm going crazy out there at the lake,' and I says 'Yeah but this ain't that kind of place.' He says 'Oh, so I get it, so you think I'm some kind of jerk for asking,' only he don't use the word jerk. Then he calls me a jerk, says the last guy who thought he was a jerk is dead now. So, I don't say nothing, he says 'What do you think about that?' And I says 'Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him then.' Yeah, he says 'Yeah, that guy's dead, and I don't mean of old age.' Then he says 'Geez, I'm going crazy out there at the lake.'"

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Fargo.

14. Gaear

Media:
  15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's all part of the show! (Repeated several times to calm the audience...).

Another quote:

[Char1]: How do I look?
    [Char2]: Like a hood ornament.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  16. T2Bruno

Media:
    One last quote from the same movies:

Congratulations, gentlemen! Thanks to the diligence of the FBI, this particular vacuum cleaner will not fall into the wrong hands.

17. Shoshino

Media:
    The Rocketeer?

18. T2Bruno

Media:
    Your turn Shoshino.

19. Shoshino

Media:
    woohoo

20. Shoshino

Media:
    another from the film:

Char 1: I'm just trying to blend in
    Char 2: You're blended all right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.