1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Perhaps an amendment to the rules is in order.

For the sake of keeping the thread active and fun, if the person who's quote you've responded to does not confirm that you are correct within 24 hours of your answer, you are then assumed correct by default, provided no one else chimes in with the correct answer within that time or disputes your answer. For example: Since JSBB guessed, Frostmage never confirmed and no one contested JSBB's answer, it then became JSBB's turn. Since it's been over 2 days since JSBB's original post, the "next impatient jackass" clause may be evoked by...well, the next available impatient jackass. They've both forfeited their turns.

(If this is confusing, send me a PM and I'll reword it. Don't want to waste any more thread space on rules interpretation.)

So take it away...whomever. Silverblade, hopefully...looks like he's itchin'. :D

2. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Sorry I haven't been able to answer sooner, I forgot about it. But the movie I was thinking of was indeed Conan the barbarian, so go ahead JSBB.

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Precisely why the "next impatient jackass" clause is in place. :D Looks like I'll have to evoke it.

"Looks like we're gonna need some more FBI guys, I guess."

4. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Die hard?

5. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Yup. Go.

6. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

"They sucked his brains out!!!!"

7. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Starship Troopers.

"That's how you become great, man. Hang yer balls out there."

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Jerry Macguire.

"No wonder you're upset. She's lovely. And a darling figure. Supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs. It's a shame you two don't get along."

9. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Airplane!

"That's not a knife... slink, Now THAT's a knife.

10. Falstaff

Crocodile Dundee.

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

11. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. By the 3rd word I knew it. :D

"To be honest, that whole 'Judy Garland' thing kinda turned me on. Does that mean I'm some kinda fag?"

12. Falstaff

One of my favorite movies!

shoot-

13. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Swingers

"If you refuse, you die; she dies; everybody dies! "

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Matrix Reloaded!

Architect scene!

15. dman18 Gems: 9/31

Or its Heavy Metal, oddly enough they have the same quote, but Lazy Bonzo can have it since they are the same.

16. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I was quoting Heavy Metal

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Ok here's my quote:

18. dman18 Gems: 9/31

Ooh, ooh, About a Boy. Saw that with my g/f, what a bad idea :doh: :bang:

"I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles"

19. Death Rabbit

Media:
    The Patriot! Love that movie.

"Stop eating my sesame cake.
    * pause *
    STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!!!"

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Dman18, yep. I also saw it with my girlfriend, but in my case was a good idea :) :love: :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.