1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 6

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No it isn't from The Waterboy.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

damn this sounds SO familiar :bang:

4. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Arrgh! I KNOW I've seen this movie. But what is it?

What about Anger Management?

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't Anger Management.

Edit: O.K. I guess I will post another couple quotes from the film - these ones are spoken by the individual who was being talked about in the previous quote. The second one is pretty much a dead give away.

"The killing? No, no satisfaction. Everything up until the killing will be a gas."

"Now that's one fine looking coat you got there."

[ April 21, 2005, 01:34: Message edited by: JSBB ]

6. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

It sounds so frelling familiar!

Maybe Reservoir Dogs.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't Reservoir Dogs.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it is not Shaft.

10. Harbourboy

Does this movie have Ed Norton in it?

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No, Edward Norton is not in it.

12. Harbourboy

I thought you said this was a dead giveaway? It's not Shaft, Reservoir Dogs, or Timeline and it doesn't have Ed Norton in it. What else is left?

Road to Perdition?

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

that first quote is killing me. i know this :bang:

14. Victor Eremita Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I think I've read something like "That's one fine looking coat you've got there..." in Miller's "Sin City" - so it could be from the movie (which hasn't opened here yet)...

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yes it is from Sin City, and the line is a dead give away if you have either seen the film or read the graphic novels - which I have not actually read but I did a little research on the net and I think that Victor Eremita has just proven the point anyway.

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

weird.. i never read sin city and haven't seen it yet but the line seems so familiar..

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    well damn, there are three Sin Cty novels sitting on my bedstead waiting to be read.... meh.

18. Victor Eremita Gems: 8/31

I'm looking forward to the Sin City movie. Hopefully it captures the comic's visual style.

The quote is:

"You're 32 years old, and you've achieved nothing. Jesus Christ was dead and alive again by 33. You better get crackin'."

19. Harbourboy

Old School?

20. Victor Eremita Gems: 8/31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.