1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 9

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Death Rabbit, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The film is an action/espionage type film. The character with the "idiot cut" is played by Carrie-Anne Moss.

2. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Right. Random guess time. I take it it's not either of the Matrices or Memento.

Err... Red Planet?

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31

It isn't any of the Matrix films, or Memento or Red Planet. This film predates the first Matrix film's release by three years.

The film actually boasted a fairly solid cast of second stringers who you would probably recognize but might not know their names.

The lead actor was Mark Dacascos (the Crow from the T.V. adaptation of the film). The cast also included Tony Todd (the Candyman), Graham Green (who for the last 20 years has been in just about every T.V. show or movie with a native North American in it that I can think of), John Neville (Baron von Munchausen plus he was on X-Files), and James Purcell (Counterstrike plus guest shots on a wide variety of shows - he has no acting ability but he seems to keep getting these small roles anyway).

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Bad Company? :/

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't Bad Company.

Edit: Oops, I forgot about guessing a softball over in the movie scene game. Oh well, if you another hints take a look over there - I just posted a scene from the same film over there. I know, I'm :evil: :lol: .

[ February 06, 2006, 19:17: Message edited by: JSBB ]

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Lethal Tender?

It's the only other movie I know she's in. The other stuff I know her by are tv shows.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't Lethal Tender.

Edit: O.K. - obviously no one here has seen this one. The name of the film is a single word. There is a silly little speach given about the origin of this word in Star Trek VI.

[ February 08, 2006, 05:32: Message edited by: JSBB ]

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hmm, asking around didn't do much, but the Star Trek clue might have. Is it Sabotage?

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

You got it kuemper. It was actually a fairly entertaining film. It just goes to show that with a low budget and a cast of second stringers you can still make a pretty decent film.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

After that toughie, here's a cream pie:

"Good night...Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

11. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

The Princess Bride.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Of course. Jhonka's turn.

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I still wonder how everybody here is able to identify any line from the movie instantly :/ the only line that's really imbedded in me is: "my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" and anything esle is just lucky if I get it :p

14. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

What about 'never go in againtht a sithillian when death ith on the line?'

Anyway, time for jhonka or an IJ...

15. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Enag

There's a technical term for people with our particular gift.

And that term is..."Dork."

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@DR

lol :D

Well, 3 days and still no word from Jhonka so I'm gonna step up. I'll just throw a major softy that anyone that has seen the film will get.

"Lemme tell you the first rule of politics; Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze."

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bullworth?

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The Girl Next Door

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

JSBB has it.

I suppose anyone that's been reading my posts for the past 2 weeks woulda got it as well :rolleyes: :D

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

"If I were my father, I'd have you tortured.

No, if you were your father I doubt very much if I would have kissed you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.