1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Riddle Game 2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yep, I looked at what I wrote, I just didn't look as closely at what RM wrote :( :rolleyes:

Nice attempt there yourself, buddy boy.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

No idea, HB :D

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bamb?

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good effort by Dalveen, but Daie d'Malkin has the correct (albeit dumb) answer.

Your turn, Daie d'Malkin.........

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Wha? I dont get it :confused:

6. Daie d'Malkin

What do you call a deer with no eyes? A no-eye deer!

Hmm, now I've got to think of a riddle.

Here's one:

"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

7. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Isn't twenty nine spelt with a hyphen? :p

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Language?

9. Daie d'Malkin

Right back to you, Harbs

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Lol, there are few people on these boards that does not know the answer for that riddle :shake:

11. Harbourboy

Gah, that means it's my turn again. I really need to stop answering these, as I can never think of any.

First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I?

12. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have too many of them in my yard....

13. Harbourboy

Nice try at pretending to know the answer, T2Bruno, very clever. But you'll have to provide the actual answer to win.

14. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

A dandelion.

15. Harbourboy

Bahir wins! Your turn, Bahir.

16. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

is it because i am drunk, or does this make NO sense at all a dandeloin ending on -GRY?

or else i'm gonna stop drinking.... probably not

17. Harbourboy

Have you never seen those dandeliongry things? You must not be drunk enough then.

18. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

this really doesnt make any sense! i cant get it!

well, now were starting with an old friend called Jack D, so we will get drunk enough soon enough, don't worry HB

19. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Balle, you are correct. Dandelion does not end with -GRY, because that wasn't even the same riddle! Your scrolling skills seem to have worsened with the booze.

In any case, here is the next riddle:

With all of my letters I'm a person of sorts,
    Take away one letter, I can carry reports,
    Take away two letters, I walk quite a lot,
    Take away three letters, I look for a slot,
    Leave me with no letters, then what I can say.
    Without any letters, I'm done for the day.

20. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    A
    Ab
    Cab
    Back

That's all I can think of. I hate these letter ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.