1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Riddle Game 2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

3. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

The answer is actually mailman, but I'll let you be the winner anyway. HB ur up.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Man, I am on a serious roll here!! :rolling:

What row of numbers comes next?

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  6. Harbourboy

Bah. Your turn, dmc.

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Scientific studies have shown that there is a direct, positive correlation between foot size and performance in spelling bees / spelling tests. How can you explain this correlation?

8. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

As children get older their feet grow and they learn the spellings of more words.

i.e. a child of 14 will propably have larger feet and be better at spelling than a child of 7.

9. dmc

Media:
    Right.

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

That's not much of a riddle..

11. dmc

Media:
    My most abject apologies, o Red One, as I was fresh out of really tough riddles and felt that the 12 coin puzzle would be too difficult to expect a written response from the solvers. Will you ever, ever forgive me for posting such a non-riddle? Please? :rolleyes: :wail: :angel:

12. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Well all right then, I forgive you, but only because I am such a good person.

Anyway, Carcaroth, it's your turn.

13. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    If he's not going to post, can I?

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Proper invocations of the IJA rule:

1. If a day has passed after an answer which has been neither accepted nor refuted, the poster of the unreplied-to answer may post a new question.

2. If two days have passed since either someone with an accepted answer has not posted a question or an answer has not been accepted or rejected, anyone may simply jump on it as if it were the last train out of Nome.

So to answer your question, NOG...yes.

15. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well since nobody wants it, I'll give it a go. A simple one to keep this going.

I'm not human and I'm not animal.
    But with skin and bones, I sure can fly.

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

An aeroplane?

17. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Nope, an airplane have engine/s, gears, fuels, etc. which can be liken to heart, lungs, blood, muscles, etc. This one is just skin and bones.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    kite?

19. Harbourboy

20. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

A hanglider?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.