1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things that have made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Happy...

My system is going down the pan every time I have to restore it 'cos NWN messes it up - eventually it will die and I won't have to worry about it anymore. :)

2. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:D:grin::D
    NWN is working!
    (although i've had to un-install everything else to get it to run smoothly), it doesn't matter. Because i'm happy!
    :D

3. herf Guest

I just spent the night at my grilfriend's house... In an hour I get to go gaming with all my friends and then I get to game again tomorow with different friends :D Oh yeah, and in two weeks I get to do a 48hour gaming session :D Wohoo, life is looking good :D

/me winks at Aziraphale

4. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I spent Friday night to Saturday afternoon with my boyfriend and Saturday night to Sunday with a girlie friend.

Got to go gaming and riding yesterday :)
    Im starting to get into the summer spirit...and its raining.

/me winks at Herf

5. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well...
    Happy things about this day:
    I didn't get struck by lightning today when out golfing! :D
    My cousin's B-day, 1 year today he is! :D

Then the rest of the day has been the worst day in my life. I was out on a f*cking golfround with my dad and my cousin Matilda. The worst golfround in my whole @£/¤!#)/! life. I got "out of stupid bounds" more than once and I hit the ground so damn hard that I couldn't play the last "#($@! hole because my wrist hurt. And of course this wasn't so bad. Plus that I forgot my Pepsi in our car, went dehydrated and my horrible, extreme dad had to put WAAAAAY to much pressure on me. When I said "Ok if I dont get this frickin ball in this $¤(!&%#! hole I give up until next hole" he answered "Oh you'll get "that frickin ball" into that $¤(!&%#! hole. I am waiting. I can wait until midnight."
    I had those nice little compliments twice every hole kinda. And it doesn't help that I have a temper like a offended rhino. Dad blames it on my red hair, but I dont know. Well that's my day. I just came home.
    I hope I didn't ruin the "happyfeeling" around here with my nice little story. :D

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I got home to my computer! Weekends are such a drag...

7. Eze&Sharkie Guest

• I am here
    • I got to read another chapter of Padines nice story
    • I got a freaky idea for a LOTR fanfic(involves nice Arwen-killing)
    • My hair are not messy
    • I get to clean my room
    • I get NwN in Nov. 2
    • I can use smilies : )
    • You people are here on these boards
    I think thats all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  8. Deira Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Im happy because I am going to the cinema.
    And I am going to see my favorite movie!!!
    My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings.

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Heh, this was the first time to this thread, and a couple posts made me laugh. Kitrax's and Eze&Sharkie's (I assume that's going to be slow and painful, right).

Anyway, my girlfriend gets back from a three week vacation today. It sucks not seeing that girl for that long.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.