1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thread of Random Babbling, iteration 111

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I used to have a crush on She-ra.

My body has now decided that a cough, blocked nose and eye infection aren't enough...I now feel like I've swallowed a cheese grater

2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I hope you get well soon Silvery.

I can relate to that. She was hot. :love:

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks babes. I'm sure I'll live :)

4. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Have some cheese, I don't know if it'll help but since you feel like you've swallowed a cheese grater it can't hurt. ;)

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Use a netty-pot. Works like gold. Not that gold is any good for clearing out your nasal cavities. But it works like a... really good netty pot.

6. Silvery

Media:
    I have a really bad gag reflex so can't use anything like that :(

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So I guess you don't [suitable-only-for-MUG comment omitted].

:p

8. Silvery

Media:
    Oh yeah, I love doing that! It's massive stress relief for me! I LOVE chewing gum

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I should remember to avoid work parties. They invariably suck.

I'm going to unleash a fog that's going to rival England, then I'm going to play Columns until the sun rises.

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My nose is bleeding. After blowing oddly coloured goo out of it for nearly eight weeks I presume that is part of the healing process. So maybe I should be happy about it.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I think Ralph Wiggum said it best:

In other news.... FML. That is all. :bad:

12. Disciple of The Watch

[​IMG]

Thanks to the fog -- and a little luck -- I break my own record! This deserves... MORE FOG! :bigeyes:

I can't get past level 9, though. It gets just plain bang your head in the wall difficult. Truth be told, I was wondering when my luck would ran out... I have to admit, I was lucky enough to have multiple INSANE chain reactions after eliminating blocks... still, considering I've never been above 300 blocks in the Genesis version... I am pretty damn proud of my 1741. I'd go on to say that despite being more primitive graphically, the Master System version is better. At least this version offers you a choice of blocks. Tired of the gems? Pop up the fruits, like I did.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  13. Saber

Bad night. ****. Good start to the day, great middle, then a huge cluster****. Damn.

14. Kitrax

Media:
    I need a billion dollars.
    After the usual stuff like buying a mansion, a fleet of luxury/sport cars, a yacht, investments n' stuff....I'd blow the rest of it over a single weekend in Vegas...that would be one hell of a weekend to remember! :money:

15. Silvery

Media:
    You'd remember a weekend in Vegas with that much money?!?!

16. Kitrax

Media:
    Good point... :beer:

First purchase would be HD camcorders for everyone I took with me! :bigeyes:

17. Disciple of The Watch

What?

ION, I am surrounded by four walls of fog.

18. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm, FFG is apparently releasing Deathwatch - the third installment of 40k RPG books - this summer. It might be fun, but somehow I prefer starting as a nobody in the service of the Imperial Inquisition than a half-brainwashed genetically enhanced ubermensch in power armor, automatic grenade launcher, and acid spit... Not that I would mind giving it a tryout, come summer.

19. Saber

Built a set today... well, most of it. Tired as balls.

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Not sure what to think of last weekend. Competition was a complete failure, the first night's social kinda went downhill later on and the second social resulted in me getting drunker than I've ever been (in large part to forget about the previous 24 hours). There's a few, rather large holes in my memory of what happened (eg. I don't remember the police), including exactly when and why the bouncers 'assisted' me out. Just as well there's a lot of us in the club, so some people did keep an eye on me and help me back (although these were the same people who encouraged the strawpedo-ing and refused to let me slow down when I realised that I wasn't exactly pacing myself with the double-vodkas). And then there's that girl. Urgh, what a mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.