1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thread of Random Babbling, iteration 111

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Same here! In fact, it snowed more overnight than the entire month of February...

Every year it's almost guarnteed that your tulips will bud in late February, and then be killed off by mid-March snow. Welcome to spring in UT. :bad:

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    It's about time someone invented an insta-oven. Starving and waiting for a pizza to slowly cook in the oven? Well no more! Put it into an insta-oven (tm), go get a plate and when you come back, the pizza has already cooked!

As you may have guessed at this point, the above is a good description of my current situation, minus the insta-oven. Damn slow oven...

3. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    The pain can be lessened somewhat by ordering a takeaway pizza.

4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Going home tonight! Just for a day, I have to be back here to strike the show tomorrow night (and then get shwasted afterwards :bigeyes:)

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Snow here too. Grandmother's little goats, tm :)

rant:
    When I'm in a bus for 2 hours or more the last thing I need is some empty-headed person talking non-stop for the whole damn journey. At one point I almost turned around and snarled. *sigh* Seriously, why can't some people understand a simple notion of not-alone-in-the-bloody-universe?
    How many words does it take to tell another (just as brain-dead) person what type of nail polish got stuck to your fake dyed hair!
    Certainly not 2 hours worth of talking...
    /end rant.

Ahem... mildly miserable. :p At least I'm home.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Same here, but taking it out on someone who freaking deserves it sounds even better. Just saying.

:angel:

7. Saber

Yeah, but then there are consequences to your actions. If it were zombies you were killing, people would thank you! Except that most people would be dead (and you'd probably be killing them, then), so you would probably only be able to thank yourself.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] or the outbreak would be too small and you'd be heralded as a deluded serial killer :p

Today seemed like such a long day. Sat and had tea with a lovely family though and a chat.

9. Tillix Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

you didn't stand out a mile, 8?
    are you mainstream now?:grin:

10. Disciple of The Watch

Trust me, I wouldn't altruistically risk my neck killing zombies to be a savior. I'm not a savior... I'm a freaking nightmare. And as for the people, they can keep their worthless thanks... less they want to be next for an edgecution.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Oh I stood out :lol: The people I was visiting live next to a CASTLE for goodness sake!

12. Saber

Methinks DotW needs a hug.

But not from me. From an enraged female bear with spikes instead of fur.

:D

13. Disciple of The Watch

Everything has a weakness. What good are spikes if I smash them?

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Good enough for me! :evil:

In other news... *cough* *hack* *cough* *wheeze* *cough* *cough*
    I got a big lung-full of diesel exhaust as I got out of my car...and I've been hacking up my lungs for the past hour or so. :sick:
    I hate people who drive diesel cars/trucks. I think that personal cars/trucks should be banned from having diesel engines... :nolike:

15. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My sisters boss died on Tuesday. She was only 30 and has 4 kids, the oldest is 5. She's been having fits for ages and the hospital had told her husband to video them so they had a record and to only call the ambulance if it went on for 20 minutes. He ended up videoing his wife dying and didn't realise until too late.

Amy's been friends with the family for about 7 years and it's the fifth friend she's lost in the past few years. She's in a right state :(

16. gorgon82 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

One of my best friends got married yesterday. They had the reception at a bar. I got payed yesterday. Woke up today with no money and very little memory. Gotta go to work hung over, yar! I feel very :bang:

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    That sounds horrendous. Videoing the death of someone you love? :(

18. Kitrax

Media:
    That's just f***ed up! You religious types still beleive there's a god? If there is, he's a F***ing douche! :nolike:
    I don't care who you are or how tuff you might be, that's so messed up it would scar anyone for life. :(

19. Tillix Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

That's probably the sadest and most shocking story i've ever heard, silver!

20. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    @Silvery: that's horrible. Life is so unfair. A friend of mine got diagnosed with a brain tumor and he's only 24.

I don't know why God wants us to suffer like this. Many people go through life unscathed but when you start to think about things like that happening to people you love it becomes unbearable. I have friends who have been abused and molested when they were little and I can't reconcile the idea of God watching over us and letting such things happen. I guess religious types find solace in their beliefs that there is a reason for everything and that the afterlife will bring them closer to God. I just can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.