1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thread of Random Babbling, iteration 111

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Spent the day at mothers. I love her, I really do but after the day there I need a bloody big drink!

2. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I thanked my friend for her ancestors killing Jesus and whatnot, giving me an excuse to pig out. I guess her family thought it was pretty funny.

3. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Spent a good half of the day being lazy in bed (then again I somehow pulled a muscle in my butt - go ahead, laugh :lol: - and it makes sitting and walking painful) but should commence on the gorging of food in about a half an hour to an hour. Good thing, too, because I'm hungry.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Muhahahaha! I had an epic moment of WIN last night. :D

Jessica came over to get some files off my computer. I was running late for the party I mentioned earlier when she showed up. I wasn't about to leave her with my computer and my stuff unsupervised, so I changed and got ready in my computer room. I had taken a shower less than 30 minutes prior to her showing up, and had a clean pair of boxers on...but I decided to change boxers again right in front of her for obvious reasons. :evil: Her eyes were firmly fixated on me and my junk. I had to point at the screen to let her know that the file transfer was finished....and all she said was, "So...." and continued to drool over me as I finished getting dressed.

When I was ready to go, I walked her out...but at the door, she hugged me close and gave me the 'I want you bad, and even though I'm a whore, I don't want to cheat on my douchebag of a boyfriend' look...so to piss her off and make me feel better about myself, I told her, "Well, at least I know you'll be thinking about me when you F**k <insert douchebag's name here> tonight!" And with that, I booted her out the door. :evil:

That rush of awesomeness was followed by getting wasted at the party. Best part is: no hangover today! :bigeyes:

In other, less awesome, news....my cousins are coming over for Easter right now. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin and her husband...but their 3 kids make me want to put a bullet in my head just to silence the noise. Someone seriously needs to put those brats in their place since their parents obviously aren't doing it. :bad:

Disciple of The Watch and Saber like this.
  5. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Dayum Kit!

I'm proud to know you!

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Estimates have been varied, but the bottom estimate seems to be about 20% of Florida's commercial crops were destroyed. The worst off were the "summer" vegetables that can usually be grown here near year 'round, such as tomatoes, summer squashes, lettuce, etc. The citrus crop took heavy but not unrecoverable damage, since they are accustomed to protecting the trees during freezes.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

It's 3:30. I played video games for 3 straight hours instead of doing homework. I am stupid (but pleased).

8. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah, sounds familiar. Anyway, happy Easter monday to anyone who cares :)

9. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Bunnies everywhere rejoice. :hippy:

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!! I slept funny last night and now my back is killing me :( To make matters worse, I picked Ashley up and my neck cracked. After that, I ran upstairs and smashed my hand off the baby gate.
    Then the icing on the cake: The Hi-lux is dropping oil. Needs a new oil filter putting on it. It's under warrenty so we could take it back to the garage but we'd have to stop every three miles and top the oil up. Much cheaper to fix it ourselves I think!

Also Way to go Kit! Kitrax 1, Smelly tart ex 0

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, at least she wasn't looking at your genitals; she might have puked on your computer. :p

You find the oddest things to be humorous.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've been taken out every day since Wednesday this week. I think Kev is trying to keep my mind off things.

My best friend loves my new chair, it's the right height for her to rest on when we've stopped somewhere - my head was always just a little too low before!

Not getting to use it today as we're going to the cinema and then getting picked up in a car so have to take the manual and get pushed.

13. Silvery

Media:
    Oh great. My day just gets better and better.

I rent out a house to a couple who have two kids. Just had a phone call from the wife to say that their baby (not quite a year old) has been diagnosed with some dreadful muscular disorder and they're going to need bath rails and ramps as he'll be in a wheelchair by the time he's 5. He's also going to have a really short life-span. Poor thing. It's fine with me but as we go through a letting agent, they might start be gits about the whole thing. Told my tenant I'll deal with them. It's the last thing the poor woman needs right now.

I'm going to go and cry I think. When I was told that the doctors thought Ashley was going to die it was the most awful thing ever but he survived...there was a bit of hope there. My tenant knows that her kid's definately going to die...what can you say at a time like that?

14. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Not much you can say, but listening always helps.

15. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    It sure does.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Just threaten to fire the agent...I'm sure they will cooperate. :evil:

17. Silvery

Media:
    If they cause any problems for my girl then I'll give you all their phone number :D

18. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

That sounds like what a friend of mine has. Muscular disorder that forced him into a chair at age 6. The guy is incredible, never complained one bit. I've heard he was expected to live only until his early teens or so, but as of now he just turned 20 and is living a good life. He was the valedictorian of my high school (highest honors) and could have been the president of the state FFA chapter or somesuch. He loves sports so he was a manager for basketball and baseball and sort of an assistant coach at times who was as important as many players. This fall he's going back to school where he is well on his way to a business degree.

I hope that mother knows and appreciates how much joy her kid will bring into her life, especially if he makes the most of every moment... like we all should.

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Impressive stuff. Utmost respect for those that get dealt a really bad hand by life, but who then just get on with life without making a fuss and moaning about it all. A round of applause: :clap:

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Puter's Bane III stands ready, and is thirsty for blood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.