1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

To quote...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by creudzfeldt-jakob, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Boys are created to hurt girls.
    My best friend

You dont argue over your taste, you fight over it.
    Me

2. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. ALL REAL Americans, love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers . . . Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in Hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans. Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post, don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating. Now we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know . . . My God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. My God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel. Now some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you'll all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood, shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo, that a moment before was your best friends face, you'll know what to do. Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything, we'll let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly, and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose. Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War Two?" You won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana." Alright now, you sons of bitches, you know how I feel. Oh! . . . I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere. That's all." - General G. S. Patton

"that that is is that that is not is not is that it it is." - You add the punctuation.

"woman without her man is nothing" - You add the punctuation.

".sdrawkcab si taht dlrow eht si ti ,seye ym ni tuB .sdrawkcab ma I ,seye s'dlrow eht nI" - a friend

(P.S. sorry Taluntain, I know that vulgarity is not allowed on the boards, but Patton would have lost his steam if I hadn't included it.)

3. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

"Annoying is as annoying does, and you do annoying quite well." -Me

4. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"they couldn't even hit an elephant from way over th-", last words of some dead general.

5. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Popular last words:
    "Lets split up, we'll cover more ground"

"Are you sure this is safe?" "Yes, I'm sure"

"I am invincible!"

6. Namuras Gems: 13/31

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

7. Brightblade Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

this is really sad..... "Come watch me, Swallow flaming knives!"- juggler at naskel fair

8. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

ooops I accidentally posted twice
    I thought my transfer was interuppted.

[This message has been edited by Jerlark386 (edited February 06, 2002).]

9. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"We want the finest wines available to humanity, and we want them here, and we want them now"

"Yes. Cake and fine wine"

Withnail & I

"Its pining for the fijords"

"PINING FOR THE FIJORDS!"

I thought you said he was dead?
    No I just said he sleeps with the fishes.

[This message has been edited by Christopher_Lee (edited February 22, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Christopher_Lee (edited February 26, 2002).]

10. Corr Raven Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

"We'll head them off at the pass!", John Wayne, in like 50 movies.

"I'll tear your head off and s*** down your throat!", Duke Nukem. (and he did, too)

11. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] "Never Raise Your Hand On Your Children, It Leaves Your Groin Unprotected" .

Btw after a month of begging to my friend i finally got LOTR on DVD.

Muahahhaha! :p

12. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Egoist, noun: A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
    - Ambrose Bierce

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.