1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    What's wrong with pink socks? They add an exotic touch to your outfit? :)

As for me, I'm currently wearing red shoes (you know those with a rubber tip and the rest made of fabric, the ones basketballplayers used to wear a long time ago), a freaky belt, black jeans and a light blue staghetti strapped top. No jewelry apart from a black leather wristband. (Yes, I do wear shoes indoors ;) )

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Pink socks because they were the first ones i got out of the sock drawer. No-one is going to see me anyways so i don't care how i look today (you just need to see my hair to realise this).

3. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Twinlife short-sleeved shirt, not a t-shirt, it has buttons on the front... how do you call such a thing... Forecast pants, not jeans. White sox. No shoes, I never wear shoes at home.

4. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Recently got back from work, so I'm wearing the standard issue Majestic Cinema blue polo shirt, black trousers, coated nicely in the refuse of King's Lynn's less tidy inhabitants and secured at the waist with a thick leather belt, black socks and ... hang on .... stupid black boxers with elasticated legs that ride up your crotch every five minutes. Well, you asked...

5. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Navy suit, garnet earrings, ivory pantyhose (yuck). Just got in from work. At least I'm not the first dork to post wearing a suit, but I think I'm the only one in pantyhose. :p

6. Fizity Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

My favorite pair of sturdy baggy pants (considering I just played rough 'n tumble in the rain, I'm pretty muddy now), a shirt that was once greyish, rainbow toe-socks with frogs on 'em , some sort of cloth "thing" that's white with dragons and Chinese writing on it as a bandana, and over it a bright tropical blue and white hat. I'm also sporting large bruises from where I fell out of my bunkbed...

In terms of odd symbols or such, well I have one pentacle earring, and er... a sports watch. And a fancy watch that I use to make crystal patterns on the walls when I'm not paying attention. And hooked to that I have another watch. Only the sports one works.

7. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Light blue cotton combats, draw string. Very soft and comfortable. A black cotton t-shirt depicting a leering skull weilding a vicious claw.

This all makes a difference from my old usual... Black jeans, boots, nail varnish, spiked bracelets, necklace, black ripped shirt and any t-shirt.

My usual nowadays is just any pair of comfortable trousers, be it combats or jeans and the first t-shirt that comes into my hand when I wake up in the morning.

All my socks are black although I wouldn't mind some purty green ones :D My underwear consists of a few hundred pairs of boxershorts, all of about six different styles.

8. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Dark Blue jeans, with a big hole in the knee (no not an accident, a fashion statement), black T-shirt, with a strange strange picture, no-one has a clue what it is, look like the shadow of a man shining a torch on something, thats my cousins strange sense of humour, its his band T-shirt :)
    One white sock and one pink sock and my slippers :)

9. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

One of the many free t-shirts I received this summer (bright orange :p ) as well as some khaki cargo shorts.

10. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Now...12:30 hours later, i'm wearing trousers that look more like a skirt when i'm sitting... And my pyjama top, which is very comfy thankyou.

11. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

A t-shirt, boxers and socks.

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Dark blue t-shirt, almost-white shorts and black socks. No shoes and no hats at home (of course, I *never* wear hats anyways...toques during winter, but not *hats*)

13. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    A lemon yellow tank dress from Myrtle Beach, SC with a kitten snoozing in a shell printed on it that I use as a nightgown. Hey, it's midnight here!

14. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Khaki shorts; Birkenstock sandals; a dark, drab green American Eagle t-shirt; boxers ;) .

15. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Tight blue top with spagetti straps, blue shorts, white socks with sweet, fuzzy rabbits on them, and a pink ribbon holding my long hair in a pony tail. (It's too hot in here to have all that hair hanging loose around neck and back.)

All my clothes are sporting a layer of cat hairs of various colours, due to the close and insistent attention I and my keyboard get from the longhaired, four-legged members of this household whenever I try to sit down in front of the pc. :p

16. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Huge dark purple California shirt, short shorts. ;)

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Blue - What kind of family have YOU got??? :eek:

I'm wearing a dark blue sleevless top and blue shorts - boring I know

18. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Gym shorts and a white t-shirt. :rolleyes:

(I need sleep... :coffee: )

[ August 24, 2002, 16:51: Message edited by: sick_curtain ]

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Hmm, I like your taste Math. Right now, I'm wearing a black Armani suit with a white shirt, and a black, red, and gray striped tie.

In about 30 minutes though, I'll be changing into jeans, a polo shirt, and a pair of white Nike sneakers to go visit my GF after leaving the office.

20. Mister Rogue Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I am currently wearing a pair of jeans and some naff old sweat-soaked shirt that Ihave been meaning to throw away for like 3 years

You probably did not want to know that, did you?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.