1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Ecco Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I'm wearing a simply awful adidas t-shirt and a crappy pair of shorts. The t-shirt is brown and the shorts are a lighter brown. No socks. And a pair of glasses. Black rimmed. In short, if I were to leave my apartment right now some kids might throw rocks at me.

2. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well, this is what I was wearing yesterday...

Loose grey cotton T-shirt with a smily sun face below the buttons, comfortable faded black jeans, worn-in non-squeaky trainers, neon green nail varnish, spiked black leather gloves and a bowler hat :D

Even my parents wondered what I was doing, I'm sure they were just jealous of my comfortable jeans :D I got a horn beeped at me, only once though :(

3. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Cloths.

Well, yesterday, blue jeans, that has been broken eh theres a hole at the knee, and a black T-shirt, and a walet with a chain, white underwear n'stuff

4. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Right now I'm wearing silky red pajama bottoms and T-shirt that says "I don't do mornings"
    Classic

and of course my oh so comfy slippers :)

5. Elementus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Nude

6. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Right now?
    My pijamas. :)

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Nothing! Well, I have a bath towel wraped around the lower half of my body (I just got out of the shower).

I never saw a sign on SP that said, "No shirt, no shoes, NO service!" :rolling:

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Turquoise tank top and matching shorts. I just ditched the shoes and socks

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Black pants and a long-sleeved black shirt with 'Love hurts' written on it. Also my-oh-so-STOOPID-glasses and undergarments of course.

Sadly I cant wear that stuff what i REALLY REALLY want.(You do not want to know)

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Black :cool:
    Black trousers
    Black top
    Black socks
    Black trainers
    Black hair-clip
    Silver Neptune Earrings
    Silver necklace with Black Onyx
    And Sunglasses!
    :cool:

11. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Well, you caught me.

I am in my white Victoria Secret bra and a black pair of short draw string shorts.

Just thought I would checkin before taking my evening bath. :(

12. Elementus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Short skirt, crotchless panties, and a wonder bra, by the way, I'm a guy, whatever melts your butter, right?

13. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

My T-Shirt that says:

Stupid wanna-be Goths, Punks, Blacks, as well as your favorite band sucks.

Not that I really own one of those shirts.

*C'Jakob wonders why people are so inclined to wear black, but not white or brown.

14. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Heh. Dirty white T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I don't wear a black cloak and carry a pair of swords around.

15. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Right now I'm in a pair of my most comfy pants and Abercrombie boxers and thats it. On a usual day though I wear jeans (usualy Abercrombie or Structure) that are slightly faded some where on them usualy. And a long sleeve shirt (also usualy Abercrombie or Structure) and I usualy dress in layers. I wear white socks and boots (not cowboy boots).

16. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm wearin a T-shirt that says friends at the top and has picture of people on a sofa (Not the real friends - as in tv show) and they are like each of my friends :lol:

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Black socks, Navy blue underwear, baggy faded blue jeans (getboard D2) and a pretty tight black t-shirt and i was wearing a black baseball cap but my head got too warm. ;)

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    atm I wear my good old olive green army t-shirt and a pair of shorts with leg pockets for the sake of comfort.

When I dress to face RL I switch over to dark clothes: Black jeans, black t-shirt, black long socks, black shoes, white or black or dark blue short- or longarm shirt (depends on - w or w/o tie) or a black or dark blue polo. I always wear a black t-shirt with my polo even on warm days since I would sweat anyway and I hate wet spots under my arms. Socks need to be long since I prefer not to expose my cheesy legs when sitting - a question of style.
    In the winter I wear a long black jacket and in the rest of the time no jacket or a light black one.

20. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I am currently wearing the skin of the last newbie who tried to get into a political debate.

Oh, and Extremist's tutu he left over here last Friday.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.