1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Shralp: LMAOROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Today's Wednesday, so I'm wearing my French maid garb, and Shralp, Arte had better goddamned well be in his. (I did pay for it, y'know)

4. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Z, I believe he was referring to you.

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

STFU Noob, it's christopher_lee

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Full Plate +2, Cloak of Inconquerable Attractiveness +5, greatsword +3, holy symbol.

But seriously, enormously baggy jeans, battered trainers, white T-shirt with a loud blue flowery shirt over the top, hair waxed to look like a gooseberry bush. Glasses. :(

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

:lol: :holy: <- Yerril :bigeyes: :book: hahaha

8. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Well, I'm actually at my home computer this time, and I've been home for a few hours. This time, I'm in a green golf shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of white Nike sneakers with white socks.

9. soapy cuts Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

You probobly don't care what I'm wearing so I'll tell you what my gf wears sometimes. Think of a good looking, 5'3", 110 lbs. girl. she wears fairly snug jeans and a red, V-neck top with a built in bra. Now the best part is, that she will wear a black thong. It doesn't stick out, but you know its there. It just sits there, taunting you.

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Z, what the hell are you doing? :confused: :confused:

11. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Blue hip jeans with patches over them, a tight blue shirt with a hood and a blue jean jacket.

12. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Sorry, I got linked here and I didn't notice the dates...

13. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Since I'm at home right now, and my home is in Rome, and in Rome the weather's like 35 degrees, I'm wearing just white underwear and dark blue shorts.
    But don't worry, I'll be naked in a minute. :cool:

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Oh, what the hell...

Tan unstructured cotton capri pants and a loose navy blue silk tank top with a gold-and-silver chain belt. Flat white sandals, no hat. Black lace lingerie. ;)

It's heading to 35 degrees here today, but we're not there yet. Thank Mr. Westinghouse for central air!

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Olive coloured suit, white shirt, green gold black and silver coloured tie, black leather belt, black leather shoes and black socks. Not bad in the morning on the way into work but if it is as hot as yesterday I am going to roast when I head out for lunch. :(

16. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Finally, I'm naked. :o :cool: :D

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Funny that this post should come up on this moment. I'm wearing the same shirt as I did when I first posted in this thread, about a year ago. It is still one of my favorites.

18. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Pink shirt with an odd glitery pattern and grey sweatpants with pink stripes.

19. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] I am wearing a white T-shirt with linen pants crem i think is the colour and black athletic shoes. :cool: it's hot in Greece

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Black socks...
    A black shorts...
    and...
    A black TommyHIlfiger shirt...

Boring :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.