1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What D&D Class are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Faerus Stoneslammer, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] A Loremaster! :D

Never thought of that but it is pretty cool.
    (actually not that surprising for someone attempting journalism studies...)

2. Gehn Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

A Fighter. Thought as much. :p

3. spetznaz Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A wizard. Now I got a question, doesn't wizards care how their place looks, as long as it's up for mighty parties?.. Now THAT's something I didn't know ;)

4. Lynx Lupo Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Sorcerer. :s
    Mnja well, I'll rather try the other quizes.

5. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

A psion.

I spend to much time contemplating my navel. :D

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    A rogue here

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm a Rogue ;) Watch out!

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Interesting...On quiz #2, I got:

True Neutral Human Barbarian

Alignment:
    True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
    Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
    Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.

In quiz #3, I apparently reverted back to my own self:

Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    Follower Of Tyr

Alignment:
    Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
    Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
    Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
    Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
    Tyr is the Lawful Good god of justice. He is also known as Tyr Grimjaws, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, and Blind Tyr. He appears as a warrior, missing his hand. Followers of Tyr are concerned first and foremost with justice - discovering the truth and punishing the guilty for their crimes. They wear blue and purple robes with a white sash, a white gauntlet on the left hand, and a black gauntlet on the right, to symbolize Tyr's lost hand. Their preferred weapon is the warhammer. Tyr's symbol is a set of scales resting on a warhammer.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Quiz 2: Fighter Human Lawful Neutral.

Quiz 3: Chaotic Good Dwarf Ranger Druid
    Follower Of Shaundakul

10. spetznaz Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Chaotic Evil Elf Bard

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

A Bard as usuall. Once or twice a mage of some sort, though most times a Bard. Chaotic Evil though?.... :rolleyes:

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Eh... okay... Even though I don't like too much of performing -even though I soon have to keep one to my old school.

Btw, it seems I'm the only bard here to keep you enterntained :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Quiz 2: Lawful Good Human Paladin. Suprise :p

The funny thing is the law-chaos axis.

Lawful 7
    Neutral -1
    Chaotic 5

IIRC that test named me Chaotic Good Elf Fighter once in the past. Perhaps my alter ego ;)

Quiz 3: Lawful Neutral Elf Paladin Ranger of Helm

Paladin/Ranger? Hah. Well, it may be close, but come on - have you ever seen a real paladin/ranger except from paladins with a single ranger level to have daemons as racial enemy just to be alligible for the Knight of Chalice prestige class?

Elf Paladin... Oh well, rumour has it they are some, but come on...

Lawful Neutral Elf... and of Helm. Hahah.

Second attempt: Lawful Good Paladin Fighter of Tyr.

13. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

14. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Quiz #2:
    True Neutral Half-Elf Bard

Quiz #3:
    Neutral Good Half-Elf Fighter Ranger
    Follower of Lathander

15. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    The only unique one not posted yet I got on the third one - lawful good human fighter bard, disciple of Tyr.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] first test - a wizard >.<

Second test - True Neutral Halfling Cleric Thief, painful >.<

Third test - Chaotic Neutral Elf Ranger Druid - that's more like it :thumb:

I thought I'd probably be more CN sorcerer or rogue. Maybe that's just what I'd like to be :heh:

17. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31

The third test seems to be the best:

I got Chaotic Good Elf Mage and that's the character I always end up playing ever since BG I !!! :p ;)

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Test 1 -Wizard :)
    Test 2 - Chaotic Good Elf Barbarian :confused:
    Test 3 - Lawful Good Half Orc Fighter Bard :rolleyes:

19. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

First Quiz-Clever Rogue
    Second-Chaotic Good Halfing Barbarian
    Third Chaotic Good Elf Fighter

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Well, I guess I am.

As I said above, for the original quiz I was a barbarian.

As for the new quizes:

Quiz #1 said I was a Neutral Good Elf Barbarian.
    Quiz #2 said I was a Neutral Good Elf Ranger Druid, Follower of Mielikki (and I bet if Babarian was an option I would have gotten that)

Well, I guess that settles it. I am going to take my laptop and go live in the trees.

[ March 30, 2004, 23:37: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.