1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    IWD II, Heroes of Might and Magic III, solitaire and NetHack

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

HOMM3, BG+TotSC for the first time (I've just got TotSC for the first time) and Yohoho Puzzle Pirates

4. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I just purchased 'The Movies'. I hope its good.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Oh I forgot, I've just bought Warcraft III and Galactic Civilizations II, so I'll be test-running those as well

6. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Warhammer 40K, Dawn Of War with Winter assault now. Looking REALLY forward to the AWESOME fan-made mod "Thousand Sons". But even without such, it's really solid strategy game, and for the first time ever with squad-based gameplay. You really get the feeling of total war when hundreds of men rush to the battlefield.
    FOR THE EMPEROR! :D

7. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Warhammer Dawn of War + Winter Assault = great fun :D Its a very well thought out and executed game, kinda a capture the zones RTS...I still play online every now and then with one of my friends, so if anyone else plays and wants to win a match then feel free to PM me :p

At the moment I'm playing through Oblivion for the second time, but I'm aiming to do the guilds and stuff before the main quest...meaning that I'm going to be a nice high level and I'll get to fight some tougher battles (I completed it the first time at level 2 or something stupidly low). My characters a sort of fighter/enchanter, or will be once she becomes part of the mages guild, but I'm in the midst of the fighters guild at the moment.

I need to finish up Far Cry, and need to start with the intention of finishing Home World 2, it seems a really cool game, but I just suck at it too much. I'm also looking for a good RPG (that isn't Final Fantasy) for the PS2, I'm quite interested in the Hack games (infection, etc), but theres also one called Magna Carta that I'm looking into...anyone played these games and have an opinion?

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Kingdom Hearts

9. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The Movies is good! I wonder if I can make 'Channel 5' style movies :lol:

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Diablo 2 with a Sorceress. Plan to go all the way to Hell Baal this time.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Right now, I'm too busy spamming to play, but I'll likely get some Civ IV in tomorrow evening. I've also made another run at NHL 2005 for the X-box lately.

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Nox. Short, but entertaining.

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nothing. I'm playing nothing at all.

I'm going to chew my knuckles over this, but I've decided to skip playing for the time of my studies.

Maybe I'll play on holidays.

I know I will.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Nox kicked major ass. shame my copy is busted. never could finish it with a conjuror though, what a crappy class. playing NWN again for the first time since it came out. actually enjoying it this time too

15. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Most Wanted, Oblivion, Dream Match Tennis Pro, F.E.A.R., Sniper Elite, Descent: Freespace 2 and F1 Challenge. Most of the time is used with Oblivion but the other games get their half hour of play every night :D

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Still Icewind Dale 2.

17. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    WoW mainly, but also a bit of Civ IV and a little bit of Oblivion.

I'm terribly tempted to start Planescape Torment again and try and complete it this time. But I know that it'll not be long before WoW calls me again...!

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    A little bit of Oblivion and a litlle bit of Zelda Wind Waker

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I thought the Conjuror was the easiest class to play with actually. And I never really liked the game. It was so obviously Westwood's attempt at countering Diablo, and it was nowhere as good as the series it tried competing with.

20. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Guild Wars: Factions

But my laptop is below the minimum specs, and it is giving me a hard time. Especially in PvP (which is close to impossible save for drawn out and large battles where my role is minimal). Sigh. I wish I have a desktop instead...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.