1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Had a little reunion with FF6 due to heavy references in one of the latest OotS comics. But now I'm right back to Morrowind, putting the finishing touches on my second run. Up next, a Khajiit [custom-class] monk playing the backpath using Sanctuary cheese.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Medieval 1 with the expansion. Warcraft III TFT from time to time. Got my NWN2 and about to give it a try, as well.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm with Chev. M: TW with the expansion. Would like to play that one 3 to 4 times a week for a while. Want to conquer the map with all playable factions...

6. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am also playing Medieval 1 with Viking Expansion. Ireland is currently kicking ass, and we will be unstoppable once we have the longbowers in our ranks :evil:

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Just so you know, I'm playing the Welsh in VI the diplomacy-trade way. :shake:

8. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Medieval 2 and Battlefield 2 at the moment. I'm holding out till Xmas when I'll get Battle for Middle Earth 2, Battlefield 2142 and Star Wars Empire at War.

9. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Battle for Middle Earth 2 is a rate laugh dude. I also got that Battlefield 2142, but I haven't got a clue what's going on there. I set-up an account and it told me the account 'wasn't found on this computer'. So I tried to play it offline, but it didn't let ,e do that either, uninstall time there.

Playing good old BG2 at the minute! Proper retro.

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Warcraft III and Counter Strike

11. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

I got Star Wars: Best of PC as an early Christmas present. I shall be playing KoTOR tonight.

12. Spliff Krieger Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

I still haven't got enough of World of Warcraft...

13. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream. Fantastic dark adventure game; honestly one of the best point&clicks I've ever played. I even prefer it to the Monkey Island series.

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    A friend of mine dug up I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream from a bargain bin in the US. Paid something stupid like 99 cents for it. Since he's not an advanture game fan but knows I am, I've convinved him to give it to me as a Christmas present :D

15. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Neverwinter Nights.

I just bought Morrowind (my computer's kind of old) and intend to play that soon. I've heard good things about it.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark. Freezing my barbarian butt off in that icy hell place.

17. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

KOTOR. I avoided this game for years as I am not a fan of Star Wars, but its so much fun to play. Star Wars: Best of PC would have been a better purchase than NWN2...

18. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    Aldo's Adventure

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    BG2, I'm trying to beat the game in insane difficulty :D

So far so good, I'm in a state in which I've had all the five Feebleminded, standing stupid and in near death waiting to die by my hand, now I'm just trying to beat the giant witch and her brood...

Wild Magic pwns!

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Fable. Still making my mind about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.