1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Jade Empire on PC, Guitar Hero 2 and Shadow of Collosus on PS2 and Rainbow Six Vegas on Xbox 360...also thinking of starting Pokemon Silver on my Gameboy Colour as soon as I find some batteries for it :D

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Planescape Torment. This game manages to surprise me every time I play it. I'm starting to finding alternate ways of doing things, and it's a lot of fun figuring them out.

3. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Close Combat: Invasion Normandy. It's an old game but fun, especially when you play head to head online since the AI sucks.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sam & Max Season 1 Episode 6: Bright Side of the Moon

Last episode of the season already?! :)

5. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Heroes Of Might & Magic V

6. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Morrowind and Championship Manager 93.
    Ohh and Betrayal at Krondor (arguably one of the best rpgs ever made).

7. Tassadar Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Boy oh boy that's old skool to the max! Even a diehard fan such as myself started on CM97/98!!!! Must say FM2007 is pretty awesome too. The 2D match engine is fun to watch.

8. Blog Gems: 23/31

Lemmings! Man, I can't believe I beat all these level when I was young. They're challenging enough with state saving and the rewind button ;)

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Reinstalled Oblivion. Now playing...

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Final Fantasy tactics on a GBA emulator, and man is that game addictive. :)
    Go Red Mage!

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I finished playing Starcraft over the week-end and I started playing Final Fantasy VII. The graphics are looking pretty long in the tooth these days but the game is still fun.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Mostly Civ IV, and Meteos on me DS.

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    KotOR2 atm, first time.

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Damn, FF7 is crashing whenever a chocobo race starts. I found this only slightly annoying at first - I just wanted to bet on the races so not being able to do so wasn't that bad but I had forgotten that I would eventually need to enter a race to advance the plot. So basically I am stuck.

15. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

JSBB it might be a scratched disk....could try either buffing it yourself(toothpaste & warm water usually works) or taking it to a local rental place and have them do it.

16. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Final Fantasy VI Advance and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on GBA, Arcanum and IWD2 on PC.

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Stalker, oh man is that game addictive. Still not very far though.

Edit:
    Another bonus point is that you can kill as many anarchists as possible! w00t!

18. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well i've sadly fallen into the old trap. I loved the original, so tried the sequal, and thought it was crap. Shame on me. And I truely loved KotOR too.

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Hmm. I am playing the PC version of Final Fantasy VII and it turns out that the chocobo race crash is a known problem when running it in Windows XP. I am currently downloading a patch which is supposed to fix the problem.

Edit: Yep, the patch did the trick.

[ May 24, 2007, 05:00: Message edited by: JSBB ]

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Balancing between Civ IV, Medieval II and Diablo II.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.