1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Jean-Luc Picard Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

2. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.

I cannot wait for Caesar 4 to come out, though I don't like the idea of it being in 3D.

3. Pseudospawn Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

UFO: Enemy Unknown

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Heroes V is really starting to tick me off actually - not the game itself but the copy protection on the disk. I am using the actual original disks and I have to try on average around 3-4 times before the cd will be validated and the stupid game will actually start. I guess I should look for a cracked version but having to do that is really annoying given that I paid good money for the game.

5. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    I have the same problem with Heroes V on some start-ups, but usually after a few clicks the game starts anyway, despite the error.

6. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

SMACX, and chess.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Arcanum - I was enjoying it immensly up until it turned into an absolutely horrid linear dungeon crawl - with a combat system this bad, dungeon crawls should be avoided...

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Aikanaro: Don't give up on the game just yet. Once you're back out of the dungeon it gets great again.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No game because all my game CDs have been packed away. I wish you could play games without the disks.

10. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

Up until 5 minutes ago, Planescape: Torment again. I feel very moved and introspective.

Up until 2 hours ago, Majesty: Northern Expansion. Finally beat the Spires mission, and I feel elated for that; it was hectic.

Up until 24 hours ago, GTA: San Andreas. I feel... meh.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Well, I finally bit the bullet and downloaded a cracked copy of Heroes of Might and Magic V. It is running perfectly now.

If thoe bozos think they are discouraging piracy with their copy protection boy are they mistaken - I wonder how many people are downloading cracked copies to get their game to work properly and then wondering why they ever paid for the game in the first place.

12. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've been messing around with emulators a lot, going through the entire Mega Man series, but I started playing FF6 last week. Oh, so much fun it is.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Spellforce the order of Dawn- Nice...errr... RPRTSG? Role playing real time strategy game ?

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

still on wiz8 but now also playing no one lives forever 2. awesome game.

15. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Minesweeper...

16. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Metroid Prime Hunters for DS - best shoot-em up ever

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Brilliant game. The sheer creativity of some scenes had me laugh out loud several times. I would actually say this is the most original FPS I've played.

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

yeah, sort of like an austin powers feel but with a james bond seriousness. very cool game. especially when eavesdropping on enemy grunts :D

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, both my BG" and IWD have broken CDs o I canöt reinstall.... this means? that I am playing Dragonshard :D

20. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

World of warcraft. have played it for over a year now and still enjoys it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.