1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Is Your ST, DX, CN, IN, WS, and CH?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Steppenwolf, Apr 30, 2001.

1. STR: 10, I guess. I can sprint okay, and I'm hardly experienced in lifting weights.

DEX: 13, maybe. I'm no fast-reflex guy, but I'm all-right, I suppose.

CON: 12, perhaps. I hate running more than 1.5 miles, and I run kinda slow too. Still, I can take a punch or three well.

INT: 14 or so. I can do math in my head well. I also read quite a bit, and I don't mean to brag, but especially on science, like genetics, physics, etc.

WIS: 14, I imagine. I believe I'm a religious and spiritual person with a strong connection to God. I'm also kinda 'deep', if you will.

CHA: 10, I suppose. I crack plenty of jokes around friends, but I'm mostly like to keep a low profile. I hate to be a well-known guy. Just live well and keep quiet.

2. ShadowDaemon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Ooh, personally?

16 str: it galls me to say it, but I HAVE spent summers hauling hay with the hicks in my extended family. The Hottest, most borring, exahsting, smelly work on the planet, and Ill be r@ped before doing it again, but it makes for ripply-like abbs and biceps

14 dex: I used to be better when I was in martial arts, but I can still kick the top of a door jamb, and pick the occational lock when my roomie think they're funny.

12 con: eat like a pig, exercise outside of work is nonexistant, but strangly I havent been sick since last october.

18 int: lets see YOU score a 35 on the act's big guys!

9 :wis I tend to do stupid crap that puts me in an emergancy room on an almost canadian frequency. Im also agnostic. Only thing that keeps this from being a 3 is that Im 'deep' and 'hard to get' or so im told, I think its a croc

18 chr: sure I could be humble like everyone else... but why? Im alwase the one to sugest things. I have lots of friends all over the state that I see on a somewhat regular basis. Also Im a radio news anouncer, and freelance writer, If your not charismatic, you dont sell spot, you dont get stories, and you dont sell what you write.

The only thing that would keep me from being a bard-like D&D character, Is while im a smooth deep-voiced talker, I sing like a frog... in a cuisinart... set to 'puree' and I just couldnt see myself as a Fluty Bard :evil:

[This message has been edited by ShadowDaemon (edited January 30, 2002).]

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Once again, I answer this question...

Str: 8 I am weak as a kitten, due to my mouse-potatoness.

Dex: 12 I can handle things pretty well, type fast, and used to be a thief of sorts.

Con: 8 I don't usually get sick easily, but I have no endurance whatsoever.

Int: 17 or so... After all, I got into IB...

Wis: 13 People ask often my advice, and usually I manage to help them. Go figure...

Cha: 15 I have realized that people usually like me, as long as I don't get annoyed. Then my Cha drops to 5...

Comeliness: 8 I am supposedly pretty, but my nasty personality and mouse-potatoness induced plumpness kind of keep people away from me.

Ara
    (I hate life... especially Swedish tests...)

4. Mirkwood Guest

I must have 18 in INT because I once scored a A+ on the spelling bee in first grade. Teacher was very proud of me and gave me a gold star to stick on my forehead.

I also have 18/00 in STR. I used WeightGain2000 - you too can achieve your dreams, just look at me.. BEEFCAKE! BEEFCAKE!

5. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Right. Here we go. Again.

Str: 11 (just barely above the 14-year-old norm)
    Dex: 15 (I'm fairly agile, have nimble fingers, am good at tennis and EXCELLENT at badminton
    Con: 14 (I'm sturdy. I rarely get ill.0
    Int: 16 (to be honest. Yes, I *am* exceptional. I can do IB-level classes at this age, Ara, though they wouldn't let me due to age restriction.)
    Wis: 11 (Generally quite insightful for my age, but occasionally stupidly impulsive)
    Cha: 15 (I'm reasonably good-looking, though getting out of awkward teenagehood should help. I'm a good, persuasive speaker with a VERY strong personality)

Class: Sorceress :p

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wow, Tiamat....

Ara
    (Impressive.... such a great quote, isn't it?)

7. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] LMAO Mirkwood :D
    Excellent :1eye:

8. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Str: 16 (I am strong)
    Dex: 15 (I am nimble)
    Con: 15 (I am constitutive)
    Int: 18 (I am all-knowing)
    Wis: 18 (I am witty)
    Cha: 18 (I am unusually good-looking)

Race: Halfling
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Special abilities: All-powerful, good at squash, double prep with electroantennograms

Special weaknesses: backhand needs improving, afraid of cheese, occasional bearer of moustache

9. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Just thought I'd say that I feel sorry for all the people here that have such conceited images of themselves. If you have that kind of abilities you should be out gaining medals the olympics, or beating Gary Kasparov in chess instead of bragging about your physical and mental prowess on forums where the only requirement is for you to be able to fill in a form and click some buttons. Important thing to remember: Posting an all-18 character sheet with your name on it will not help you score.

End rant.

10. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Not All 18? ok. :p

Now I will still claim to use the d&d system, but I don't care what the system thinks the average is. So I'll just ignore common sense and set average as 18 instead of 12 and ESPECIALLY not 8 which the system uses. I'll do it with absolutely no hesitation and respect for the actual rules applied to the system. Welcome to the insanity thread :hahaerr:

Strenght: 21 I am stronger than average
    Dex: 22: my best asset, I rarely loose in "hit the crocodile"
    Con: 21 I have been sick less than a handfull of times in my life
    Int: 18 avarage
    Wis: 17 average
    Char: 19 average

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

This is getting ridiculous (see, I can't spell, hence the 8 INT ;) )

This is supposed to be fun...so keep your stinking reality out of my forum! I will be a super hero in my mind and no one can stop me :evil: :grin: :lol:

12. STR: 1
    DEX: 1
    CON: 1
    INT: 2
    WIS: 1
    CHA: 1

I'm a super intelligent pencil!!!!!!! :D

All shall fall before me!!!! KNEEL!!

[This message has been edited by Sir Yerril of Morningmist (edited January 30, 2002).]

13. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey, you stole my topic! How could you? And it was such a great idea. Well, maybe not orginal but still...

14. :flaming: Christopher_Lee, "constitutive" is not a word. The adjective of "constitution is "constitutional". And you give yourself 18 Intelligence. I believe the Player's Handbook classifies that as Supra-Genius. :toofar:

15. ArchAngel Guest

Jerlak look at the date this toppic was made :D.

Creudzfeldt he might be joking..... :1eye:

16. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Math: I fail to see the fun in bragging about physical and mental prowess beyond the point of reason. It's certainly silly, but not very funny. And I think the topic creator intended for us to post real life (as opposed to Mathland) stats. So I choose to have my fun criticizing the egos of the self-declared "superhumans" present here instead. ;)

17. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ofcourse, I wasn't serious

Well here are my stats, after more careful consideration.

STR 05
    DEX 11
    CON 14
    INT 11
    WIS 10
    CHA 09

[This message has been edited by Jerlark386 (edited January 30, 2002).]

18. Totemic Druid Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Strength 17.4 :roll:
    Dex 17
    Con 18
    Int 1
    Wis 2
    Chr 1

19. Again. This time different.

STR: 14 - honest. I don't lie... a lot ;)

DEX: 3 - I can't seem to hit some guy named Nick in D&T class... I think I'll practice darts on the weekend.

CON: 14 - I only got sick 1 day all school!!! So ha, Dudette! ;) :grin:

INT: 3 - I donno how many legs a lobster has...

WIS: 14 - hehe. *grin*

CHA: 16 - From the start of the school year, everyone says I'm pretty and nice... *shrug*

20. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

creudzfeldt-jakob

""constitutive" is not a word"

constitutive is a word. You declare yourself a scientist in your ratings yet have only the faintest grasp of scientific language.

con·sti·tu·tive (knst-ttv, -ty-)
    adj.
    Making a thing what it is; essential.
    Having power to institute, establish, or enact.
    Of or relating to the synthesis of a protein or an enzyme at a constant rate regardless of physiological demand or the concentration of a substrate.

You can profit from this or be destroyed...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.