1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What will you do when you see someone in SP merchandise?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by teekc, Nov 23, 2003.

1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'd probably not say anything, then bring it up here, saying something like "Who here was at wherever today at whatever time?"

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I'd tell Master of Nuhn to get some decent clothing ;) :p :grin:

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'd probably wave asked them what their board name was. Then refuse to tell them mine :p MOoOAHhaHAhahHA!@!

4. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Assuming said SP'er was male (pretty safely as I indicated in the Revenge thread) I would identify myself as Belisarius, invite them for ice cream, and spend the time hinting about "other" uses for ice cream.

It'd be so much more effective than writing his phone number on bathroom walls.

[Edited to add:] DMC, I look very like Sir Bel, except without the beard or the spare tire. :1eye:

[ November 24, 2003, 20:49: Message edited by: Shralp ]

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ah, but Shralp, we all know what Sir Bel looks like, so you'd need to make up an alter ego who hasn't posted pics of himself in the photo album. BTW, where are yours?

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I suppose my next pic will be me holding my SP coffee mug...BTW, does anyone know who drew the little goblin dude for them?

7. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I would yell out, "Damn Slith, you ARE ugly."

or

"Slith, what the hell are you doing on my side of the state?"

Well, SLith is the only one I know in Georgia...

8. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Let's see, there's Deparaa and Beren who I know live in Alberta - and Beren lives in Calgary - but there's Reepnorp and Splunge who I don't know where they live.

If I saw one of those shirts I would run away as fast as I could while yelling "they DO exist! They DO exist! Get out of my head!"

Seriously though? I would yell "Hey! Beren! Is that you?" then quickly look away like nothing happend. Then if he turned I would walk up to him and say "great walkthrough man. So, no life either, eh?" Something like that.

The only female I know who lives in Canada is Sprite, and she's married, so what could I do?

Come to think of it though, there would be a very good chance that they've got a damn jacket over their merch, so I'd probably not even see it. Damned country.

PS: I think Tal should let us know if someone actually buys one of them thongs. And who. And why. Really, who wants to see a little green goblin on their lover's *use your imagination*.

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Mystra's Chosen, I'm in Ontario, for future reference.

10. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, I suppose I could always go down to Georgia (I do anyway) and stand around on random street corners on the off chance that I'll run into Slith or Dman.... and then I'd follow them around constantly saying "Heya!"
    (10 points to whoever gets that)
    Or on a different note, I could go up to... wherever it was that Sir Bel lived again (I have a baaaaad memory) and watch him try to convince authorities that he has a stalker....

11. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Gopher did all the design for the merchandise, much kudos to him.

12. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yes, its a very cool design. I thoroughly intend to get the mouse pad "ooh... shiny ones" and the BIG coffee mug. Not the shirts though. I always seem to spill stuff on white shirts.

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Mystra - updated my location for your benefit :D

Dragon's Jewel - just call me Neeber! Just PM me my 10 points. :p

And the more I look at that goblin, the more I like it. :)

14. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I would claim to be Tal and demand tribute :)

@reepnorp - I think JSBB and Dungeon Master are from Ontario or Quebec or somewhere around there... then there's also Soul. There's a good chance you'll see someone soon.

15. reepnorp

Media:
    A very good chance indeed that I'll be seeing Soul, as he's my brother.

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'd walk up to them and challenge them to a spam fest on the site, and see who got caught first :) Of course, with my occasional visits to the site, i should win and still not be noticed even slightly :heh:

I have it all planned :D

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey Mystra! You forgot ME! I'm canadian too! btw Dungeon_Master hath become Ofelix, so yes I'm from Québec Gee I can't believe I was left out...

:(

Anyway If I see someone wearing this t-shirt I'll just yell every Sp name I know before he answer me or I'll just laught so loud to make him ashamed.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Who says it will be a 'he'? :p

I'm tempted to buy something, but my mother would probably faint if she saw it :p

Completely off-topic, but feel I must mention it: I've just found a small black screw on the floor by the chair... I wonder what it's from...

back on topic.
    my schoolbag has somehow been pulled to shreds :holy: so I might buy a bag then attack it with black pens or something, I don't think they would be happy about me carrying around something a brighter yellow than our school shirts.

19. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'd blink and approach him and say "Ah, are you Rotku?"

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

There are plenty of other SPers here now, DM. It might not be me.
    And anyway, I wouldn't say yes :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.