1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

when did you lose your virginity

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Register, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

This topic seems to me to be a big shagging fest. I have to agree with those of you who believe that it's better to wait. The biggest way for a girl to turn me off is for her to start talking about how many guys she's slept with and how "experienced" she is.

There's nothing wrong with waiting until you're with that one person you want to give yourself to. Yes, I understand the pressure that teenagers are under and the hormones driving them crazy, I was there. I simply follow what I believe is best. To each his own I supposed.

@Mac
    I know the feeling. I had only one serious gf before I graduated from highschool, then she moved to the UK. She was more the initiator in that, not me. You have to eventually swallow your pride and make the advances, and have the maturity to know that even if you get rejected, eventually you'll meet somebody that will care for you as deeply as you do for them.

2. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] You guys got to be kidding.

BTW I'm part of this crowd. I won't ever know the touch of a women. :p

[ September 02, 2002, 06:08: Message edited by: Frog ]

3. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    ROTFLAO :lol: That was a knee slapper Frog :)

4. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Ah, sorry to go off topic, but that video was hilarious.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    No, not the way I did it... :rolling:

[ September 02, 2002, 08:36: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I feel sorta weird being nearly 17 and still a virgin. (Huh.... I managed to say it...) But as a comment onb the too young thing... People are being pressurized to starting sex too early! I remember being 14 and being pitied for being a virgin!

I think sex is different to everyone, to some it is mere pressure release and to some it is sacrewd and beautiful, and to some it is something in the between.

I have never thought that I wouldn't have sex before marriage, nor have I had any thoughts of making sex into something trivial. I am waiting for the right guy to lose my virginity to, but the right guy might not be the guy I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

Oh well, I guess this qualifies as a non-spam post for once...

Ara
    (Irish criminal masterminds are cool...)

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I must agree with Mat, Rastor and Ara.

And NO, I am not just using it as an excuse! :D I am only 15, I plan to wait 'til its legal, at least.

8. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Thanks for that great video Frog.

"And now the nerds gather together to begin their ceremony of banging plastic toys together."

PS I don't have a plastic lightsaber, but did you see that Yoda puppet, peeking over that guy's shoulder? I found a similar one in a flea market and I just had to get it :p .

As for this topic, I agree with those who choose to wait. When I was 16, I started making the moves on my girlfriend and she almost broke up with me. I was young and naive. I'm glad she forgave me and we went on to have a great relationship. She died a couple of years later of cancer. If I had gotten her pregnant, our kid would be without a mother. This is a serious topic. Again, my next girlfriend and I almost had sex. But I'm glad I put a stop to it, because we ended having a terrible falling out. And I would be upset with myself knowing I lost my virginity to her. Ack. It gives me chills thinking about it now. Oh btw, she's had a kid already, and the guy she had it with left her so she's a single mother. Again, my next girlfriend was wanting to rush things. And I just broke up with her. She was getting on my nerves and was talking about sex and marriage after having only dated 3 months. Forget that. I prefer to take things a bit slower than that.

So I've decided to wait, and I haven't regretted that decision yet. Not in the least bit.

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Good for you Big-B, i don't know if i could've done that. :)

10. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Frog, that clip was absolutely hilarious. Although I had seen it live when it was broadcast, I laughed just as hard when I viewed it again. I suggest starting a new thread and posting the link so more people can see it. HA!

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    A week before my 18th birthday, and I don't regret it. I am still friends with my first lover. And I get to quickly weed out the idiots hunting maidenheads.
    As since my marriage didn't last, I obviously dont regret not going to his bed a virgin.

12. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

I lost my virginity when E.T. showed up drunk at my house. He was blathering about how Elliot had left him and he couldn't get his plants to grow. I couldn't think of any other way to comfort him, but let me tell you that that glowing "ouch" finger of his is magical.

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oh god, shralp, err! I can't get the image of E.T sticking his finger up a man's....AH!

14. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Heh. That amused me, Shralp.

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Thank you Shralp, I really needed that new coat of soda on my screen. *grumble*

<goes to get towel to clean off computer screen>

16. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I thought the video was hilarious too, and thought it fit the discussion nicely. Thats why I posted it. As far as I'm concerned, sex is a long ways off for me. Even a relationship. I want to first discover myself and establish my place in the world before I enter the most holy of holies. Getting married first is also the right thing to do. I'm relying on destiny here.

17. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Frog, if you're similar to the people in the clip, I'd say marriage is a long way off. I'd like to quote Triumph the Insult Comic dog when I say
    Anyway, good luck finding someone who sees through your Jedi costume into the heart beneath. Beneath the costume, that is. Or some sh*t like that.

[ September 07, 2002, 07:55: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

18. DrizztDo'Urden Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

well, the first time i had sex was with this gorgeous mix of a women. She was aan amateur model and she was spanish, asian, and native american. HOTTER than the abyss let me tell you. Anyway, she took me to my place, one thing led to another and it ended up on the pool table, bar table, and fireplace mantle.

...sorry got a lil carried away..=P

o yea, i was 17

[ September 07, 2002, 09:32: Message edited by: DrizztDo'Urden ]

19. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] Wow, we are *a lot* closer friends than I had ever thought, but I think the most appropriate question is Did you lose it?

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Wait a minute, was this topic opened to barg? I mean the youngest one the lose there virginity, was the one who opened it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.