1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Mythical Creature Are You?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Sep 1, 2006.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A dark unicorn.

1 question has me stumped because it doesn't read right.
    The way the question reads is easy- who would you give up: family or friends? But the answers are the opposite, saying I would keep my friends or I would keep my family.

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    A Dark Unicorn.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm a vampire. I'm not big on blood...but maybe that just means I'll be like Blade. :bigeyes: :rolling:

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah! I thought it was just me not understanding that question and wondering what to answer.

Btw: Are there any descriptions about those mythical beasties you people were ment to be? I mean, it's nice to know that some of you are dark unicorns and dragons etc, but that doesn't tell as much about you as the description would do...

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

unicorn :|

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Well, I would have linked the picture like you did, but it's...ah, not exactly family-friendly. :shake: I have to admit I was kind of surprised to see bare boobs on what is typically a male creature.

7. Yulaw9460 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... apparently I´m also a dark unicorn... Well, at least I belong with the satanic crowd.

8. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I seem to be a vampire...

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Hrmmm.... all my friends got an unicorn, too. Either there's something wrong with the test, or not enough options or they're just all so much like me :confused:

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Well as a unicorn myself, I can say that we unicorns do like the company of our own best.

Next to young women that is :p
    (and young men if you're a female unicorn?)

edit: or was it just virgins :hmm:

11. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Trellheim
    It's kinda at the bottom of the full reply form next to the section with all the little smiley faces... ;)

@Master of Nuhn
    I'm pretty sure there should be a button under your result that says "Show all possible results" ;)

12. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

vampire, wow, i didnt think all vampires were sexy, what about strigoi vampires, the big hulking ones

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I'm a mermaid. Many got the unicorn, or dark type, so I'm glad to be different. :D

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/list/list.pl
    Seems you're right! Thanks :)

I can identify myself best with the centaur and mermaid, I think.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What the hell with all the friggin unicorns !? I'm not a unicorn and will never be one although occasionally I am a little hoarse :lol: Another silly quiz.

As a mythical creature I would be a muse.

I'd like to know what mythical creature you guys would be if you didn't take the quiz.

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh I'd be Proteus: precognition and polymorph at will, how much more could you ask.

But Iku-Turso is a mythical creature from the Kalevala, a being of tremendous power that bides his time for the end of the world, hidden, at the bottom of the sea. Bit like Proteus, or Kraken.

edit: here's wikipedia to the rescue! Iku-Turso

[ September 03, 2006, 20:07: Message edited by: Iku-Turso ]

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

18. Killjoy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I also got dragon. Normally I take these online quiz thingies with a grain of salt, but other than the "you are beautiful" part, the description was so accurate as to be a little scary.

19. Jazhara7 Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm a dragon. Yay!

"See, you were a good choice as my foster mother. You're even like a dragon!"

So true darling, so true.

But I was missing some more Loony options, to tell the truth. I'm abolutely insane, as everyone will tell you. And all those answers were a bit too sane.

20. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

You're like a Dragon! :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.