1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by The Illustrious Hunter, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] The Mighty Sir Belisarius! Champion of Freedom, Law, and Goodie Goodness Everywhere! Uplifter of the downtrodden, Cheerleader for the cheerless....

I wanted to be Lord of the Funk, but Septic got that! I'd settle for "Renegade of Funk!" ;)

2. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

So now it finally comes out!
    Sir Bel may be a Great warrior or at least he appears to be!
    Because secretly in the depths of his dungeon he plays with his POM POMS!!!!

3. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

i think mirkwood is from the hobbit??

4. Bel, maybe I should change my lovely Shadow_Goddess to Girlie_Goddess :angel: :evil:

5. Zaragoth Guest

[​IMG] Haha, this kind of topic again!
    Zaragtoh is a name that just popped up in my head after I found out that my last nick (Melkhior) was the name of the three wise men from the bible. So I changed it to Zaragoth!

Nobleman:
    Isn't your name Nobleman because you are "noble" and kind to people on the boards. Instead of screaming at them until they get it (Y'all know who I'm talking about... His name starts with E, and it ends with xtremist !) you simply tell them how to do until they get it. A noble man. A nice man!
    :lol:

//Zaragoth

6. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It seems that Mirkwood got you, Tassadar :lol:
    My name is a rip-off from the book of the same totally annonimous fantasy author that Mirkwood is refering to. The writer had a diabolical plan of selling some more copies of his twisted plot, after the initial success of the first novel :evil:

7. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Bah, as Marnix_da_Headbanger can probably tell you, my aim is absolutly rubbish on FPSs. My main strategy is running into a room loaded with weapons and shoot randomly until I die :D

:D:heh:

8. PowerPuff Guest

I'm on a mission to bring a little peace & harmony to my surroundings. Bring love and we'll make it alright (and all that...). :hippy:

Sadly, this mission was more or less forced upon me, and so my motivation seems to come and go as it pleases... (Something to do with the weather, I guess)

9. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

My name is Brian, and I'm not really big nor am I suffering from a superiority complex, I just like the sound of Big B. Most of my friends call me "B" anyway. Just like I call my friend Darrell, "D".

So here is our typical greeting:

"What up B?"
    "What up D?"

See short and simple :grin:

And now, D and I and his roomate also *(Brian and also B), are going to eat. So ciao. :happy:

10. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

Actually Nobleman comes from the fact that Kris (nobleman) fav characters in the bg games are the trusty Noblmen. With phrases like his favourite: Away with you begger!

11. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I don't usually speaks to the likes of you but hello! Bugger you got me :D Actually I was considering Yoda. But hard it is. Backwards to speak. Tiresome and annoying it is. Sick and mad would I have become. :lol:

Shadow-goddess After reading your interest (reading books CRPG etc) I understood your name as follows:

Outdoor=sunshine
    Indoor=shadows

Goddess= Dont mess with me

So should your phrase be (when you get an avatar) Don't mess with me indoors? :p Ok ok Its nonsense.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited September 19, 2001).]

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] haha! you can't fool me you great big blue squishy mushroom you!;)

13. Silly poodle boy! Nobleman, I love going outdoors...

14. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

i'm sure you can guess where my name came from.....XAN from BG and i just added dark to ummm personalize it

15. Hardin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

In my native language (and for the latin types too) I would be ribbed for choosing this name, because I have no green thumb at all and my nick would mean "garden." :)

When I was new at the 'Net and started chatting, I chose "althor" as my first nickname but in this milieu it sounds pretentious and would probably get loads of comments from Robert Jordan fans (and detractors).

I draw my name from a character in Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" series, Salvor Hardin. For fantasy dudes who want loads of detail, Asimov is not in that category, and plenty of you would probably disagree with those who voted the Foundation series as the greatest SF/fantasy series of all time (sometime in the late sixties, I think), beating out Lord of the Rings.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.