1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Woman in bathtub

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Maertyn, Feb 15, 2004.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Right, MoN, a good idea. IIRC I've recently promised someone to bathe her in beer.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] So like smoking in a bathtub when it's cold with the window open while you know people from accros the street can see you from your balconny is like you know being cool :) !

If I was a girl I would do it ;)

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    You're to be forgiven because you're still a poor student, Chev, but the finer bubbles of Champagne make for a much nicer bath than beer. Besides, if there's too much head, you'll leave a ring on the tub.

4. chevalier

Media:
    Hehe, that's actually not possible for hard-coded reasons. Looks like she already had that ring, only I hadn't noticed. Will have to suspend the realisation of the promise, I guess.

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I got the feeling we're mixing things up. Rings of hubbies, rings caused by head. Got me head ringing.

Putting it all toghether: Give the man a beer, and share some champaign with her in bath. And oh, don't place electric candles. Unless you like a 'shocking' experience.

6. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] Been away for two weeks... this thread is still on... wheather is nice... will make a trip to the balcony now. :rolleyes:

7. chevalier

Media:
    Yo ogly Peepin' Joe! :shake: :grin: :shake: :lol:

And I got something wrong in the rings regard ;)

8. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Too bad I live in a detached house :( No balcons in observable distance :D Neither with my good German binoculars 'cause windows are too small :p

9. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Small town, not much to peep at, except 40 year old women :mommy: .

Oh the good parts of having an appartment in a city... :rolleyes: :D

10. Maertyn

[​IMG] Ah, I also live in a small town. Nice women though. But currently I am in Dresden, a German city with about 600'000 citizens.

11. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Bwahahahahaha, I live next door to miss Scotland! Binoculars anyone? ;)

12. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well, there used to live a nice girl nextdoor, but moved out before I had the chance to acquire a pair of binoculars... Or a telescope... :(

Well well, luckily there are lots on the internet :D ;)

Life is sooooo unfair! :wail:

13. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Morningstar

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

14. Maertyn

[​IMG] http://www.globalbeauties.com/gb/news/n_oct03_scotland.htm

22 year-old Nicola Jolly from Inverbervie was crowned Miss Scotland 2003 on September 28th, beating out thousands of finalists who applied for the title. The business graduate from Aberdeen University was a runner-up last year but was delighted to be crowned top of the class at the event. She is also represented by a modelling agency on the side.

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Life really is unfair. Morningstar get to look at Miss Scotland and all I can look at is trees and stars.

*go's outside to strum out sorrows on banjo*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.