1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

World Cup, Take Two!

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Register, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

2. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Yes who had thought, that Klinsi could do that? Not Beckenbauer :p

3. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Congrats to Germany, great effort. I can see them win it all now.

4. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

@Bion

One of Argentina's reserve players attacked Mertesacker, kicking him in the calf or something. Bierhoff intervened and found himself the target of aggression.

Embarrassing.

5. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Crap... Cruz for Crespo? Cambiasso for Riquelme? What the heck Peckerman was thinking? Ohhh, one goal and everybody get to defend! What a crap...

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

:cool:

7. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Italy are far too good for Ukraine. How did a team like this get this far? They've only got one good player for Gods sake.
    This is as one-sided a quarter final as you are likely to see. They should make them pay more, but typical of Italy they've scored one and now will not commit many men :rolleyes: .

8. Register Gems: 29/31

To be honest BA, neither did England against Paraguay after their goal. :p

9. Darkthrone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

With but one difference: Italy scored in the sixth minute - how boring are the next 84 minutes to come?! (OK, 45 from now on, we're almost there ;) )

Edit: Ah, Paraguay! I thought you meant Ecuador - England. The Paraguay match is already clouded in the mists of time, isn't it.

10. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

you must be kidding me!
    buffon has some voodoo working. must be!

11. Register Gems: 29/31

And Toni scores 2-0. It's over Ukraine, pack your bags already.

Also, this day is great for my fantasy football team. Score by Toni, score by Klose, great defending by Lahm and Cannavaro, average midfielding by Ballack and Gatusso. All I need now is for Inzaghi to be substituted into the game and score and I'm set. :)

12. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

13. Register Gems: 29/31

3-0.

:)

14. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

A well deserved win, i'm looking forward to the Germany-Italy matchup, it should be a great game.

15. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Just got back from my friday night booze up and cant wait for Englands game tommorow... COME ON ENGLAND! COME ON ENGLAND! COME ON ENGLAND!!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING MR. KLINSMANN IF YOU THINK OLD ENGLANDS DONE!! :evil:

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Go Germany. My support has been well placed.

17. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

it's easy to support traditionally strong team. go cheer for portugal tomorrow.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I might have to try and get up at 3am tomorrow morning to watch England, although I fully expect it to be a boring affair with England scoring in the first half from a free kick and then shutting up shop for the rest of the game leaving Portugal's weakened attack no options to score. The only entertainment might be Peter Crouch's continual insistence that "it wasn't me, ref" before finally going too far and being sent off for good.

19. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    So, teek, Portugal aren't a traditionally strong team?
    I honestly think you're on a wind-up sometimes mate...!

And Harbs, Portugals attack is just as weakened as ours is. They've got no Deco, we've got no Owen. Both really important players to each team.
    Also, just watch Crouch throughout the game if he plays. He's that big that the defenders pull and shove him about, he tries to hold his position then he's the one who gets called up! That kind of thing doesn't happen in the Premiership, shirt pulling is called straight away. Which is why he's always pissed at the decisions.

20. Harbourboy

So is Ronaldo playing then?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.