1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wrestling: Random babbling

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Disciple of The Watch, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Total Nonstop Arseholery was good, but it's a big bunch of morons now. I HATE Stink, but he nailed it right when he called TNA a "looney house", because that's EXACTLY what it is.

Wish we Were Entertaining? Bah, it sucks so bad I won't waste valuable board space ranting about this bunch of morons with their heads up their arses.

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Shaman, If you listen to Russo, he sounds really good when he talks about what goes into writing for the shows, he sounds like he knows what he's doing and how to do it. If you've seen his work, however, you would see that he has absolutely no talent whatsoever...

He could teach the process, but never let him write!

3. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Actually, is he the one arranging the matches? I thought it was someone else.

4. Disciple of The Watch

I'm watching Sacrifice, and Roxxi just got shaved bald. Man, the crowd DOESN'T LIKE THAT AT ALL. I swear, you can hear very clear FIRE RUSSO and BULL**** chants.

Haha, LAX are back on the top of the mountain!

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  5. Gnarfflinger

So Roxxi is becoming a face in the Knockout's division? Well, other than Gail Kim, One Dude with Boobs and the Floatation Floozie, who else is there for fans to cheer for?

LAX getting the belts means that maybe they're serious about the tag team division again...

6. Disciple of The Watch

Cheerleader Melissa, if they decide to use this gimmick as an established wrestler, I've also seen Daizy Haze returning to TNA, another face if they keep her, Ariel.

There were rumors flying around that LAX would once again be pushed somewhere in 2008. It's good it happened.

Also, Hooker B made a heel turn. He still sucks.

Jericho is officially booked as a heel. Umaga is on his way to SD.

7. Gnarfflinger

Ariel, how can I forget her--that's right, I'm not as crazy about her costume in TNA as I was in ECW.

Hooker B as a heel. Maybe Joe is going to have a longer title reign and they need more WWE/WCW rejects to job to him. TNA will not reach it's potential until home grown guys are fighting for the belt at the PPV.

Jericho as a heel. It would work because Y2J is a mouthy guy who can get people upset enough to pay to see someone shut his mouth.

Umaga to Smackdown looks like a good move too. The opponents there would be better suited to the Samoan Bulldozer...

8. Disciple of The Watch

I think that Ken Kennedy is about to get a renewed push. Snitsky did the job against Kennedy, and he cut a promo before the match, so I think they might be pushing him to championship gold. It would fit, too - with Kennedy now a face, and Jericho a heel, a program between those two escalating for an IC title match might be foreseeable. It's far too early to push Kennedy to the WWE Title, but IC definitvely sounds good to me.

As for Umaga, there are rumors of a feud with Undertaker once he makes it to SD. A program with the Big Show might be an option too. Hell, even Vince is positive about sending Umaga to SD.

9. Gnarfflinger

It's still early, and we haven't seen what Kennedy can deliver. The big thing is can Kennedy deliver in the ring. I fear that they will screw this up and turn Kennedy into the next John Cena...

10. Disciple of The Watch

HAHA, rejoice, Gnarff, Vickie's reign as GM is coming to a VERY BRUTAL halt this week -- Tombstoned by Undertaker, as a matter of fact. Expect Smackdown to be sorted out and have it's credibility restored in the coming weeks. I've never been so happy to see T-Lo as GM again.

11. Gnarfflinger

Not like she didn't have that coming. It looks like Edge's scheming is coming unraveled just in time for Umaga to come to Smackdown...

12. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

unfortunately i don't think we will get to see it happen. i thimk undertaker giving vickie the tombstone happens after it goes off the air.

13. Gnarfflinger

14. martaug Gems: 23/31

agree, they need to do better at marketing

15. Disciple of The Watch

I am so sick and tired of Squirt Angle and Samoe Joe.

Squirt Angle and his whore had Impact as their personal reality show for much, much, much too long.

When I heard Angle had a neck injury and would be out of King of The Mountain, I took a victory lap around my place because I am so F'N tired of this guy.

Joe? Yeah, homegrown TNA talent, blah blah blah, this guy seriously needs a heel turn. And if TNA's going to give the WHC to someone, they should de-wimpify AJ Styles and give it back to him.

Cage being in KoTM gives me a slight glimmer of hope of seeing him wear the WHC again, which is something I'm dying to see once again. I'm a die hard Instant Classic fan and enjoyed every single second of his WHC runs.

But I have to give TNA their due, the Terror Dome was astounding. Pity that it was won by a stinking babyface. Are heel champions too much to ask?

I was POed that Guerrero getting Tombstoned did not aired. They could have cut a silicon inflated cows match and extended the main event - who gives a damn about this no talent eye-candy anyway? I sure as hell don't. If I want to see half-naked cows wrestling, I'll tune in to the Fight Network and watch Real Catfight.

16. martaug Gems: 23/31

well TNA's conflicted right now as the knockouts are drawing the highest quarter hour ratings on the whole 2 hour shows. so don't expect to see them decline any time soon, heck they will probably do more segments.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Gnarff, I watched some Tajiri matches, and you were right - the guy was a freaking terror in the cruiserweight division. Pity Wish we Were Entertaining didn't played their cards better - this guy could have accomplished big things.

18. Gnarfflinger

Right about both Joe and AJ. And Christopher Daniels--ditch the goofy get up. We already have Sharkboy for that. Same thing for Jay Lethal. Maybe something other than just a guy, but not this. The Macho Man gimmick worked for Randy Savage because he was an *******!

LAX, Roode and Storm are making things work with the presence of the WWE rejects and WCW geriatrics ward escapees. By taking on these guys, they are rising up the ranks.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Good point abou Curry Man. It was entertaining the first few times, but the gimmick is growing stale.

Curry Man, Shark Cold, Black Moronic, Kaz... you'd think the whole X-Division is a freaking circus the way it's packed with freaking clowns.

20. martaug Gems: 23/31

oh c'mon disciple, what has kaz done lately to rile you up?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.