1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wrestling: Random babbling

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Disciple of The Watch, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Styles/Angle is the first CREDIBLE feud I've seen in a long time... for a split second, you almost believe they're truly fighting for a whore...

2. Disciple of The Watch

ARGH! I feel like going on a ****ING shooting rampage in the WWE Creative department!

Edge is WHC AGAIN. Give me a gun so I can kill myself. Worst, Taker is done.

This is spitting in his face and dishonoring his legacy.

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I don't think we've seen the last of Taker in WWE. I would not be surprised if Vince shows up on Crap fest, Fires Vicky, restores Teddy Long tot he GM job, Re-enstates the Dead man and orders Edge Taker MCCXXXVII as a Hell in a Cell match...

4. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

looks like randy orton broke his collarbone landing wrong outside of the ring. he will be out for a while but hopefullly nothing too serious career-wise(even though i hate him!!!)
    Letting edge win over taker with the help of ryder, hawkins, chaco & neely is just ridiculous, please let vince come out friday & clean house.

5. Gnarfflinger

Actually, I saw an article by Paul Heyman that called Randy Ornton the most under utilized wrestler in the business today. Ornton is not doing the things that made him the most hated man any more, and he needs to be actively generating heat (when he returns from injury of course).

6. martaug Gems: 23/31

7. Disciple of The Watch

Joy and exileration. Guess who's the new #1 contender? I'll give you a hint - You can't see me. This moron gets yet another title shot. If this moron once again becomes champ, me and a few buddies will commit mass suicide.

8. martaug Gems: 23/31

c'mon disciple, don't lie, we all kmow that secretly you are the head of the john cena fan club. (ducks & runs for cover as disciple starts throwing stuff)

9. Gnarfflinger

DotW: I'm just hoping that Triple H will hit him repeatedly with teh Sledge Hammer.

I'm also hoping to see mroe of the Burchill/Kennedy feud...

10. Disciple of The Watch

Hmm, well, the plans were for a heel HHH/You can't see me program, so methinks HHH could be on the verge of a heel turn. I just hopes he beats You can't see me to death with his trusty sledgehammer so there's one less moron on the planet.

Oh and FFS, I never, EVER want to see a segment involving You can't see me, Mickie James, a pair of panties and Mamajuana.

11. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'd say you might want to reconsider. I don't watch WWE that often now, but with their infatuation with Cena his next title is more a matter of "when" than "if." Frankly, I never saw what this guy had that anyone else couldn't do with that gimmick - and for the record, I think his gimmick is one of the most annoying things in recent WWE history. Unfortunately, I don't know who in Raw could be pushed for his position now that Orton's out. I'd have preferred Jeff Hardy, Umaga or Mr. Kennedy, but I don't think any of the three has the push for it. I would add Jericho, but he's defending another title at the moment (even though imo the Intercontinental title is almost as much of a joke as the Tag Team one).

Anyway, Edge vs Taker seems to be over for now. It's imo rather unsatisfactory - the Undertaker was one of the more enjoyable performers, while Edge - who has had a quite illustrious history himself and has ended with a complete .... for a gimmick - never got one clean win. I mean, a freaking TLC match - the kind that he and Cage, the Dudleyz and the Hardys all but introduced in the WWE - is about as much his territory as it gets. Sigh. Freaking one-dimensional plots. At least I guess Undertaker will be able to get some rest and probably take care of some of his injuries: he's imo at an age where it might be a good idea to take a break every now and then, and he's earned it.

12. martaug Gems: 23/31

yeah all hope of vince fixing smackdown was killed when teddy announced he was the new GM of ECW. can't wait to see how much the ratings drop on smackdown after the first quarter hour when people realize they aren't going to see vickie get fired for her b.s.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Oh yeah, and just a forewarning - Smackdown will open this week with Edge and his clique gloating. Surprised?

At least Batista gets a WHC shot. Batista as WHC churns my stomach much, much less than Edge.

Yep, he needed to heal a couple of nagging injuries. I'm not worried, though - the Phenom will return, better than ever. Not sure how they plan on writing his return with T-Lo now at the head of Extremely Crappy Wrestling...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  14. Gnarfflinger

Maybe they are pushing Cena and Mickie James to hide the fact that Cena is likely spending time in the "Patterson Position". That's the only reason for pushing him so hard...

Maybe there might be a glimmer of hope for ECW yet!

15. Disciple of The Watch

It does feel a bit odd to have a face GM in Extremely Crappy Wrestling. There could be some interesting changes ahead for the "brand" - last night's show was wrestling wire to wire, and Matt Sydal made his debut. It'll be interesting to see how they use the guy - he sure as hell doesen't lack the potential to be a bright star.

16. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Quite frankly, if the show gets any good I don't care what his persona is. Though when I think about it, it's rare to have a face GM, period. I don't remember many others, at least.

17. Gnarfflinger

I'd settle for a GM that calls things fair. Someone pulls a screw job to win, that's fine, but there is hell to pay in the rematch...

18. Disciple of The Watch

Slammiversary wasn't the best PPV not was it the worst.

They're pushing Joe pretty hard, they "made" him "break" the "curse" of KoTM - y'know, no champ who walked in KoTM retained. Well, Joe did. Now all he has left to do is put a good spanking on Kaz the Jobber, and all will be good.

Petey retained the X title. Making this guy turn heel was a superb move, and he's a great champ too.

The "wedding", as usual, was disrupted. *shrugs* Whatever. A waste of airtime, that was.

Apart from that... LAX retained, no big surprise there.

Styles won, the whore teased handing a steel chair to Squirt, allowing Styles enough time to nail a Clash. Pretty physical match too.

The rest was crap, especially the "knockouts" match.

19. Gnarfflinger

I'm trying to watch Raw, but for the second time, the weather is playing havoc wit the sattelite signal. I think it's only the Seen-it match, and since they won't let JBL deal with him properly, I doubt I'm missing much. I'll find out tomorrow afternoon I guess...

20. Disciple of The Watch

Wow, I just finished watching CZW's Tournament of Death 2. The first one was insane, but this one if off the charts - Necrobutcher gets his tongue stapled to a turnbuckle, Ian Rotten gets opened by a fork, barbed wire, Mondo takes a Mother F'N Bomb through tables and light tubes (that sick career-ending bump) and STILL manages to win the damn tournament!!!

Tonight's Blah was crap, Gnarff.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.