1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ye Olde Randome Babble Thread - 112

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    There is a season for ice cream? :hmm:

2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Spent the weekend in Philly, for a bud's 50th surprise B-Day party. Flew out on a buddy-pass from a United pilot that we are friends with. It's nice flying 1st-class for free.:) Still recovering from the Saturday night bash.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Certainly, whenever there's some at hand :D

4. Caradhras

Media:
    That's what I thought. :p

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm in so much pain right now! My eustacian tubes are blocked up (AGAIN) so it's agony when I swallow, I'm dizzy and have a bad headache :( Spent half an hour under a towel with a bowl of boiling water. Still feel awful and it hasn't helped my ears. On the plus side I can breathe through my nose again so I can try a nasal spray.

Can't even take decongestents because I have circulation problems

6. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Looks like you need to set up that wine IV you've always dreamed of.

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wish. I had three sips out of a glass the other night and had to put it in the fridge. I must be ill if I can't drink!

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Yellow goo. Now where does it come from?

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Your nose. Or, if you're really having problems, your butt.

10. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Uh, okay. Now...um, let's say it comes from somewhere else entirely, would that be bad?

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Embalming fluid?

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Grar. Lots of things have happened in the last week so I haven't been around. But I am buzzed and don't want to type it all :p

But, the good news is I have taken up drinking beer almost every night.

13. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Ugh - 2nd day in a row I had to get up earlier than usual, expecting the roofers to show up... just as I was just about to leave for work, they call and say they'll be out tomorrow due to the fact that they had just finished the job they were working on (got delayed by a few days due to rain). Now that means I'll have to get up bright and early tomorrow (3rd day in a row that I can't sleep as late as usual)... and if I don't, I'll just get woken up by the guys ripping off the old roof right above my bedroom! Wheeee!!

On a high note, got the meat cut up and marinating for one of my favorite German dishes that I'm fixing tomorrow night. We haven't had it in so long that my mouth is just watering from thinking about it.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oooo...all this overtime, and extra cash, is making it really hard to *not* give in to the temptation of skipping out on one of my days in New York city to rent a car and drive down to Six Flags Great Adventure. I've only got 3 full days in NYC as it is...but the idea of spending an entire day at the East Coast's attempt at Six Flags is intriguing. I've got 4 full days of not doing much of anything exciting in Ithaca while staying with my sister and her family, but from Ithaca to Jackson, NJ is a 5 hour drive one way...and 10 hours in a car with my two oldest nieces might be too much for me. :skeptic:
    I highly doubt I'll be able to make it back east anytime soon, so I don't want to pass up a one in a lifetime opportunity.

What to do, what to do?

15. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Well, if Great Adventure is anything like it was when I was a kid, give it a miss. Overhyped and underfun.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...it has the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world, along with some other sweet looking rides.

17. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    If you want good amusement parks, save up $ and either hit Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH or Six Flags Great America in Chicago. Been to both a few times (2 times at Six Flags, 3-4 times to Cedar Point) and would love to go again.

18. Caradhras

Media:
    And that is good? How so? :nono:

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    How could drinking beer every night possibly be BAD???

20. Caradhras

Media:
    You may end up with beer abs instead of a six pack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.