1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ye Olde Randome Babble Thread - 112

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Booze is overrated. Fog never gives me a head-splitting headache, never makes me puke my guts out, never makes me blackout, makes me feel like crap the day after...

Screw booze, fog is the real deal.

2. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    I has a happy - I ate chocolate!

Hey, what can I say? I'm a simple girl with simple needs. Hershey's is my Godiva. I'm not a champagne girl on a beer budget, I'm a beer girl on a beer budget lol

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Two different perspectives on the universe that can never be reconciled.

To achieve perfect balance I seriously don't recommend mixing fog and booze, that's just nasty. It's better to try yoga or some sort of oriental tantric technique. In moderation that goes without saying.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sounds to me like your liver hates you. I've never puked, I've only had one hangover, I don't get headaches from drinking, and I think I've only blacked out once or twice...but it was once I was home.

I hate beer, so I only drink it once I'm already wasted and I want to ride out the buzz. I've gotten pretty drunk off of beer by itself, and then got totally s**tfaced once the real booze showed up...which is supposed to be an insta-hangover, but I had no repercussions the next day.

'Fog' on the other hand...yuck. I can't stand the smell of it...before or after burning. I've been told that whatever was in the bong that I was passing on was, "The best f***ing 'fog' you can get in Utah!" but is still smelt like s**t. :nolike:
    Oh yeah, I also have asthma...so just being around smoke of any kind (including that hooka stuff) makes me hack up a lung. :toofar:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My liver doesn't hate me... I hate booze.

That's what flavors are for.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Saw this today on MSN...looks F***king amazing! :bigeyes:

[​IMG]

7. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

One of my student loan repayments is due today and I can't remember the website that handles such transactions. Even worse it seems the letter detailing repayment has been misplaced. Daaaaamn.

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    So far this day:

Negatives:
    - I cut myself when slicing open a pack of cheese during breakfast.
    - I spilled my coffee.
    - I almost fell over someone else's shoes.
    - I almost got run over by a car trying to cross the street.
    - I got pestered by a gypsy on the tram trying to extort hush money by playing the accordion.
    - apparently today none of my fellow citizens managed to walk straight lines. Morons.

Plus:
    + The sun shines.
    + I bought an old bike today (actually I got it for free but I will have to have it repaired).

9. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Today is one long, tiring day.

10. CelticDream

Media:
    I'm sitting here, at work (the college's library), listening to the advisor of the student government association and its president & vice president elect chatting away - what sucks is they're not bringing me into the convo and I'm on the elected board of the SGA (been on it for a year now so it's not like it's a new thing). Also, even though I was finally able to snatch the favored seat by all work-studies who work in the library, I'm still stuck doing the majority of the work because the other guy is spending most of his time doing his homework instead of paying attention to the students. Guess who ends up having to answer all the questions, do the seat counts (counting the students present every 1/2 hour), set up the accounts for the non-students who want to use a computer, etc.? To top it all off, for some reason today I'm feeling even more fatigued than usual and all I want to do is curl up under my desk and sleep.

I need a hug.

11. Caradhras

Media:
    I know for a fact that counting students can make one rather drowsy. Hang in there CD! :book:

12. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Here's a hug to you CD : Hug :D

13. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I wonder what the spell equivilant would be? Call Lightning?

T2Bruno likes this.
  14. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Maybe I'd say the Tempest spell in Dragon Age... :)

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I think it's a spell sequencer with Call Lightning, Firestorm, and Ashes Curse. :D

Kitrax and Blades of Vanatar like this.
  16. Caradhras

Media:
    More like Storm of the Century. ;)

17. CelticDream

Media:
    Awww thanks Tri! I can has cute Canadian all for myself?? :D
    I wonder if I might need to learn some French then, while I'm at it... lol

It's not so bad - I just zip through once every half hour and count those sitting at computers vs. those who are sitting at tables studying - this way the library can figure out at a later date what times of year and times of day they end up with a huge influx of students using the computers for papers and other homework (though from my vantage point, it seems like 75% are messing around on Facebook with the other 25% doing actual school work). It just irks me that no matter where I'm at in the library, the guy who I work with on Tuesdays expects me to do the lion's share of the work.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Eleven shoe shops. Not one had shoes that would fit me suitably, I hate being a cripple :(

19. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

20. CelticDream

Media:
    Here's your weeeeeee Silvery!

Warning - some language and images not suitable for work and/or young children :lol: But utterly hilarious otherwise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.