1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ye Olde Randome Babble Thread - 112

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Dutch stewardesses are really good looking. :p

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I thought CD might kill me :D plus, it winds DotW up more :p

3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    LOL, ok, so me and CD are exclusive now... good to know... :lol:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I find it amusing how the MUG's Rated-R influence is breaking it's boundaries and creeping on the rest of the PG SP. :shake:

But I digress... Sil, yeah, I could accomodate that.

:shake:

5. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Nahhh... I wouldn't kill you! Winding DotW up more sounds like fun tho :D

Wow - we're exclusive! Cool! Definitely good to know :lol:

ION - spent virtually all day getting my parents new computer set up. Major pain when you figure I had to buy new USB cords (old ones were too short) and just sit here and wait for crap to continuously update. This is one of the most boring things I've done in a long while. This one better work out for them because doing this to my mom's new laptop and the first desktop she bought (it crashed 10 times in the first 3 weeks so we took it back) and now with the new desktop... eesh.

Also, when it comes to accents: I love guys with the slow southern accent you find in the southern half of my country (so damn sexy), but then again, men with French, Irish, British, Scottish, or Aussie accents are also a plus (was engaged once to a guy from Australia and his voice alone... *shiver* mmmmmm :lol:)

6. Disciple of The Watch

:shake:

ION, just had 10 straight WarHeads, you know, the "extreme sour" candy... my mouth freaking burns and stings at the same time. I had forgotten how potent those little things were. Twenty more to go...

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF? 'Nice'??? More like F***ing AWESOME! :bigeyes:
    Example --> Devouring two entire racks of ribs; drinking a dozen Long Island Iced Teas, AMFs, Kamikazes, and Jager shots; having a "fog" cookie for desert; and then stealing a golf cart and driving it around aimlessly on the course...eventually ditching it in a pond...all being caught on camera. :thumb:

Hmmm...I wonder where that video is..... :hmm:

/drool

A hot chick with a sexy Scottish accent would, as the song says, make me <MUG> in my pants... :love: :evil: :love:

Speaking of The Lonely Island....apparently, the Space Olympics have totally been canceled... :p

8. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I have a sexy British accent - Come get me, BoM ladies!

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    No you don't! You sound a half-asleep jolly sailor :p

10. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Is jolly even a good thing given such a context? :hmm:

11. Kitrax

Media:
    You *are* a brit....so they don't have an accent to you...that gibberish sounds normal to you. :p

In other news...the local FOX news station gave some free advertisement to drug dealers and addicts...have a look and decide for yourself. I *loathe* that reporter... Actually, I hate the local FOX news in general (their "world news in 1 minute" is a F***ing joke)...but my mom loves it because it comes on an hour earlier than the "real news" on other stations. :rolleyes:

12. Silvery

Media:
    Yuk, got a mate staying because he's split with his wife so we ended up going through a few bottles of whisky. I feel awful :( so ill!

ION news, Robs grandad is now in a morphine induced coma and we're waiting for the call to say he's died. However, he's somehow managed to catch chicken pox!

13. CelticDream

Media:
    School is over in a couple of weeks. Yay! Unfortunately, the bulk of this weekend will be spend editing articles for the school newspaper that were finally sent to me (love it when people don't pay attention to deadlines that I set *rolls eyes*), and hope we can get this thing out before our deadline of May 1st.

ION - tired of some 'friends' of mine shoving it in my face that they finally found someone and are no longer single while I, ha ha, have not found anyone yet. What's up with people like that? To top that off, had some really strange guy (someone freakier than that older man I talked about earlier who comes in to stare at me) tell me that I'm the reason he comes in to use the non-student computers and wouldn't take no for an answer when I told him I'm not interested and no he can't have my phone number, especially after he let it slip that he lost his job due to pulling a knife on a co-worker. Security won't do anything because he hasn't done anything to threaten me, even though this guy gives me the serious chills and has followed me around when I go to take my breaks or when he sees me coming or going to class.

IOON - wish I had about $2700. Next March some people from my community college are putting together a bit of a 10 day 'study abroad' group that will be touring the Greek Isles. I so wish I could be a part of that. Instead, when they get the dates and prices together, am going to see about going on another trip they're putting together to visit Quebec City! :D Time to start saving the money!

Sil - how's your hubby holding up? And what the frack is this about chicken pox? Is the hospital not doing its job when it comes to cleanliness, etc.? Ugh...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  14. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The below is a bit of a40k inside joke, but I have to say, the =][= shades look awesome.

[​IMG]

Also, if anyone here likes playing poker, you might appreciate the below. It didn't happen to me, but I can imagine a couple of guys never playing again.
    [​IMG]

ChickenIsGood likes this.
  15. Disciple of The Watch

CD, I can take of that. Draw a knife? He's not going to be able to with broken arms. And if he still doesn't get it, let's see if he can do it with a broken neck. And if he STILL doesn't get it... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

But, this falls outside of Johnny Law */spit*, and we're supposed to have a freaking system, so why not use it? If he tries anything, restraining order his ass, and if he doesn't get it, have his ass arrested. The... prison experience should knock back some lead into that thick skull -- or, if he DOES pull a knife or try something... this is grounds for legitimate defense. And that's where the fun begins.

16. CelticDream

Media:
    I feel so protected now :D Devious minds are teh awesomeness!

17. Disciple of The Watch

Work shortened my temper a couple millions of kilometers, and I won't lie, I have... violent tendencies. Anger + violence = interesting stuff happens. I also play the intimidation card to wonders, exponentially more on a bad day -- kids and the elderly have been known to actually be genuinely scared of me. Seeing fear in those eyes -- to borrow from NWN1, it's good they appreciate their situation. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

18. Kitrax

Media:
    The entire house smells of the awesomeness that is cake... :yum:
    Unfortunately, there is none to be found anywhere, and the old people's car is gone. :skeptic:

It looks like we have a cake-napping on our hands! :eek:

19. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The sun is coming up. Looks like I pushed another all-nighter. :/

Loreseeker likes this.
  20. CelticDream

Media:
    To quote both the game Portal, and Sten from Dragon Age: Where is the cake? They said there would be cake! The cake is a lie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.